“Great Ribs”

Ranked #1,595 of 2,953 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$12 - US$23
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 25 October 2016

We can´t eat Italian every night so we decided to try the Old Wild West and were very impressed with their food, service and prices. We shared the full order of ribs and it was definitely enough for 2 people. We love ribs and think these are some of the best we have had. They were meaty, tender, and had a great sauce. The fries that accompany the ribs are very good and plentiful. We went back and had them again and they were great again. The second time we went it was a Saturday night and it was crazy noisy with children´s birthday parties and loud patrons so I wouldn´t return on a Saturday night.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

This restaurant is behind the Hilton Garden Inn and we tried it on our last night prior to heading back to the States after 12 days of great Italian food. This is a attempt the replicate an American burger and beer type restaurant and they do a good job at it. The food was tasty and the beer selection was limited compared to what it should be. The portions are large just like a typical American joint. This is not a place to eat at everyday as you will be missing out on great Italian food but it is good change of pace.

Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

Like its name it has old wild west decorations and it was little crowded
But service was fast and i like their American burger menu

Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

It was very loud for my taste- a bunch of kids shouting and using the bathroom as a playground- but it was ok. The food came really fast, English speaking staff. To be honest, my kids didn't finish their burgers, my husband ordered the California burger, it had too much mayo, but he ate it. I ordered the only meatless option (of course, it is a BURGER place, but it was a Friday on Lent and I wanted to go meatless) the veggie burger was interesting. It came with rice and vegetables on the side. It was ok, not delicious, but ok. Old Wild West..... ✔️Checked! Don't think I'll go back, maybe I'll give it another chance and try the ribs. It was not a bad meal, it was just not delicious and with so many restaurants in Italy, why go back?

Reviewed 7 February 2016

Unfortunately both the service and food was poor. The staff was not attentive and after waiting 40 minutes we simply decided to skip the desert and left! The nachos was also terrible - the meat used in the nachos was poor quality.