“Not to be missed!”

Trattoria L'Oriuolo
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Trattoria L'Oriuolo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #253 of 3,031 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Duomo
Description: Trattoria l'Oriuolo A new Trattoria in Florence, synonym of quality and good cuisine. The type of food that we propose in fact, is set to be always on the quality / price ratio. Our challenge is to offer at an economical price, a beautiful and typical Tuscan and a menu designed by privileging the quality of raw materials and attention in the preparation, if you eat well on a budget, every day for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 30 January 2017

We ate here two nights in Florence and thoroughly enjoyed the livelly and convivial atmosphere. The waiters, one of whom is the owner and is very hands on, were very attentive and friendly and the food delicious. We tried several pasta starters and they were all great, especially the spaghetti l'oriuolo. The bistecca fiorentina looked fabulous but huge and probably too big for two people so we opted for the tagliata which was superb, so tender it almost melted in your mouth. Sensational well priced wine list. Booking is essential as all tables were turned over and people waiting outside and this was in December! Will certainly return when next we visit Florence.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,149)

Reviewed 26 January 2017

I had the pasta and it was cooked perfectly-al dente. The sauce was okay--bacon and truffle oil in a tomato sauce. It was a huge portion. Homestyle cooking done right. And, yes I saw the steak and it looked fabulous.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

Group of 7 went at the end of a day's sightseeing. We shared antipasto as an entree, which included some great meats and steak as a main. We went for the steak and were not disappointed. 2.5kgs for 7 people was ample. The steak was tender and tasted fantastic. Didn't know t-bone steak could be so good. Excellent service. Thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

My friends and I had just finished watching the sunset at Piazza Michelangelo and we were looking for a place to have some dinner after we had worked up an appetite climbing up and down the stairs to see the beautiful sunset view over the city. My one friend that I had met while traveling suggested a place that she heard was good so we thought why not, after about an hour of trying to find the place( we weren't good with directions), we ended up there and having the most delicious meal, I had pasta with boar sauce (thought id try something new for once) and it was amazing!!! My friends also had great meals and we split some antipasto before our main meal great salami, prosciutto, cheeses and apparently some liver pate ( we are still unsure? but regardless it was great) I recommended it to my friends family as they were coming to Florence shortly after we returned, they checked out this restaurant too and absolutely loved it !!!!
I have been to Florence several times and now that I know about this place i'm going to come back... 100% delicious, great atmosphere and enjoyed my time with my friends as we stuffed our faces with great food !

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

Even though this restaurant isn't popular for korean, I believed the rank on Trip advisor and it is 'Right decision'.

Please don't miss the opportunity that you can have the best pasta in Firenze :D
I made a reservation using the fork application and got 20% discount!

The spaghetti Oriulo (I'm not sure but the basic spaghetti of this restaurant) is really delicious and Tiramisu was fantastic!

한국 사람들에게는 알려지지 않은 음식점이지만 정말 너무 맛있습니다. 두오모 근처에 있으니 가기에도 편하고요 ^^* 꼭 가서 기본 파스타와 나중에 후식으로 티라미수도 드세요!!!