“Best pizza ever!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: San Lorenzo
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The combination of a friendly and cosy environment, of polite and helpful staff, quick service and one of the best pizzas I have ever tasted makes this place a must-visit in Florence!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,171)

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Had pizza first night, really good. So good we decided to come back for the grill in the Sunday. Had the Fiorentina steak - superb. It loses a mark as the first night we had a table at the top, nice and comfortable. The second night it was a table at the bottom with uncomfortable deckchair type seating. Horribleness.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My partner and I were staying in the hotel next door and came across this gem whilst in Florence. The food was so impressive I nearly had to be rolled out of the restaurant.

I had the beef fillet and it must have been one of the tastiest I have ever eat. I didn't have any room for my partners pizza however she said it was also excellent. I would highly recommend visiting this restaurant.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food and service!! Our family we all have loved it and recommend it as a mandatory place to eat when visiting Florence!!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I politely asked if there is any table for 2 available and guy at the counter desk answered straightaway: no, goodbye! Very arrogant and impolite. Maybe food is good and they are very busy and popular but they shouldn't treat potential customers like that, cause I could come other day. But now I will never go there and will recommend others to avoid this place.