“Excellent in all respects”
Review of Ciro and Sons

Ciro and Sons
Ranked #242 of 3,045 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: San Lorenzo
Reviewed 13 August 2018

We chanced upon this restaurant when walking through Florence and feel lucky we did. We have eaten royally throughout Italy for the past 10 days. I have been coeliac for 50 years and my daughter also (though not for that timetable!). The food was delicious, the service friendly and attentive. I am not normally so effusive but I would say this is one of the best dining experiences I have ever had as a coeliac, and the members who were not also concurred, we were treated as normal patrons. Good luck to your restaurant, you deserve the very best. No cover was a bonus

Write a ReviewReviews (2,248)

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

This place looked nice as it had outside eating so we booked a table we were a few mins late so we had to sit inside
It was hot and busy dont know why the staff had an awful attitude l think they thought they were too good to serve you they were full of themselves and couldnt care less l expected from this some great meal l can only say its unbelievable how they have good reviews dreadful meal and service would never recommend it.

3  Thank 488lucyl
Reviewed 6 August 2018

The first night we ate on the patio. The gluten free pasta and pizza were so good! It is truly the best GF pizza we have ever had. The staff was so friendly and it was a wonderful experience. We returned for another dinner and ate inside. It was a totally different experience, but still very enjoyable. That night I tried the risotto which was delicious. They also have gluten free desserts which was really a treat. My family loves this restaurant!!

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Wow! It was the best gluten free pizza base with incredible lactose free mozzarella! The staff were so friendly and understanding of the dietary requirements. Easy to find and in a nice location. Cute fairy lights and deck out the front! Would definitely recommend! My sister had a classic Margherita pizza and said it was really good too! Too full for desserts but they also looked really tasty.

1  Thank lovetoholiday333
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Last time in Florence for three days, we ate here five times. This time only a short stay but managed two dinners. It's excellent - end of. If you're coeliac or GF, it's heaven - and if you're not (like my Italian friend), it's first rate Italian cooking.