“good Atmosphere”

Ristorante all'olivo
Reserve with
Ristorante all'olivo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #96 of 650 Restaurants in Lucca
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 October 2017

Delicious pasta, which we did have for dinner. Good ambiance inside and out. The staff was so helpful even if most did not speak much english. Good wine, we ordered the local Chianti. We would go again.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Really nice service. Very thoughtful. Pasta was awesome and the warme seafood appetizers delicious!!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

If you love good food this is place to come! They start you off with a glass of bubbles when you get in as you look over their menu (bubbles are always a positive in my book!). Unsure of what the food sizes were going to be we did end up ordering more than we could eat. We are used to small dishes when it comes to find dining in Napa.

We started of with the duck foie gras which melted in your mouth, followed by my husband having the mushroom pasta and I having the white truffle pasta both were exceptional, and then we followed it up with lamb shanks and a pork chop. Needless to stay we left very full and more than satisfied.

They also have a very extensive wine list to choose from which my husband who is a big wino was very impressed with.

If you are in Lucca you should definitely come here!

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stumbled upon this restaurant and it was a most incredible experience. We felt like loyalty with the superb service from Vincent. We had sea bass with mixed vegetables and a most scrumptious chocolate pear cake. Everything was excellent. I’d also like to mention we were served complimentary appetizer and even after our dessert, the restaurant brought out additional nut brickle and a yummy scone treat. I’d highly recommend this gem of a restaurant if you are in the Lucca area. You will be glad you came. Thank you for a most wonderful evening!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We visited a friend in Lucca and we had supper at this restaurant. The quality of the food and wine was exceptional. The menu was so good and all the dishes fresh and the taste the best we have had in Italy. It is not a budget meal but worth every sent. We can recommend this restaurant to everyone rhat enjoys good food. Well done