US$83
US$81
US$116
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$328
US$318
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$384/night.

All'Antica Mattonata(Assisi)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$71
Hotels.com
B&B Francesco in Assisi(Santa Maria degli Angeli)
US$68
US$66
Hotel Cladan(Santa Maria degli Angeli)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$54
Travelocity
Case Brizi(Assisi)
US$103
  • Breakfast included
Assisium Agriturismo(Santa Maria degli Angeli)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$68
Hotels.com
Quo Vadis(Assisi)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstour groupindoor heated swimming poolserved buffet stylebreakfast and dinnerroof gardena free shuttle busswimming capgorgeous gardensone nightlovely hotelbeds were hardcovered parkingmany reasonsgood sizevery comfortable staysmall roomsweeping views
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Beautiful hotel and surrounding grounds. Lots of nooks in the hotel and around the grounds to sit and enjoy. Wonderful views of the surrounding area from this hillside location. Liked the interesting decor in the hotel and are room was clean and comfortable. Enjoyed dining in the hotel both for dinner and the breakfast. No complaints and would return.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
GrandHotelAssisi, Direttore at Grand Hotel Assisi, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Guest
Thank you very much for your review, we are happy that you enjoyed your stay and we hope that you will come back here at Grand Hotel Assisi for another pleasant holiday. We send you our warmest regards, arrivederci!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

This was a nice hotel, although there were some issues because we were traveling with a student group. The students were excited there was a pool, but they were told they had to wear swimming caps that could be purchased at the desk. Really? Also, beware of the restaurant--there was no a la carte menu, just the buffet for 25 euros. Our tour manager had been told we could order from the menu, but the grumpy head waiter quickly disabused me of that notion. I was hungry so I did eat from the buffet--and it was good. The beds were hard as rocks. The grounds were lovely with lots of places to sit outside.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank CarlaHedstrom
GrandHotelAssisi, Direttore at Grand Hotel Assisi, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear guest,
thank you for your comments, we are happy that you appreciated hotel services, in particular the buffet dinner and swimming pool. We are sorry for the misunderstanding regarding the menu that the restaurant manager promptly clarified.
Hoping to welcome you again soon, we send you our best regards.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Nice peaceful spot a wee bit out of town. Indoor swimming pool and only area to sunbathe was on the grass in the garden which I didn't fancy doing. Rooms were very small and no deck or tea/coffee making facilities. However the staff were super friendly and really helpful, the WiFi was great and the food delicious.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your comments, we hope to welcome you again at the Grand Hotel Assisi
Kindest regards

Reviewed 21 July 2017

We stayed in a superior family room which we found was spotlessly clean and very comfortable, the staff were very polite and very helpful. There are lovely terraces where you can sit and enjoy the wonderful view. At check in the staff recommended places to visit. There is a bus stop at the front of the hotel which is very convenient with frequent buses to take you in to the town of Assisi. The breakfast was delicious and plentiful with a wide variety of food on offer to cater to everyone's taste. There is also a wonderful shop downstairs that sells amazing leather bags and goods all made by hand by a talented and very interesting man. I would recommend this hotel and I would stay here again

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your beautiful review!
The staff of Grand Hotel Assisi

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Our room was small and the bathroom shower was impossible. It was an enclosed glass panel with doors that did not close adequately, so the water came out on the floor. There was a huge mold problem in the shower. I took a picture but can't upload as yet. The door did not shut completely and/or lock either, but maintenance did repair it. Overall I would describe it as barely adequate. I suspect there are nicer rooms for a price, based on the pictures of this hotel. The area surrounding it is beautiful. The wait staff was in a hurry and brusque at dinner. At breakfast, my spouse told me he had observed wait staff bringing beverages for the guests to the table. He ate before me. So when I got there, I asked politely if the waiter would please assist me with beverages (since I was using a cane and could not negotiate liquids easily). He stated to me, "This is a buffet and guests serve themselves!" as he grumbled under his breath. I served myself but felt he was needlessly rude. I was travelling with a tour group.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Anne G

Dear Guest,
thank you for your comments that are very important to us. We are very sorry for all inconvenients experienced with the room, if you had advised our reception staff we would have immediately offered you to move to another room, Classic, Superior or De Luxe.
We are happy that you appreciated hotel surroundings and we apologize for the answer you received from our waiters, they are always very helpful, they welcome guests with a sincere smile, we understand that it was not what you received from them.
We hope to welcome you back soon at the Grand Hotel Assisi!