“great aperitivo”

Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 14 January 2016

I really loved this little bistrot, i had the best spritz of my trip, the barman was very friendly with me, thank you guys! james

Reviewed 15 May 2015

It's a great little spot for a drink and finger food. Great price for a beer and food. Fun atmosphere, great for people watching

1  Thank Robbie S
Reviewed 30 September 2014

lunch at Kundera Caffe is always pleasant Outdoor and indoor seating The lunches are a good variety and low price Good selection for vegeterian plates also
Aperitvo (cocktail hours) ample snacks free with your drink
Staff is accomodating to special requests

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Went here for one of my last nights in Perugia, and was not disappointed. The cocktails were delicious and big, and the aperitivo was great. I got the "Senza Glutina," or Gluten Free, aperitivo, and received a plate full of sautéed vegetables, quiche, and salad. My friends got the normal plate which had several little sandwiches, along with fried rice, cheese, and veggies. Only paid the cost of a 5 euro drink!

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I've been to Kundera at least three times during my 2 months in Perugia and I plan on going back for more delicious drinks and snacks. Not the most generous aperitivo I've found in Perugia, but they fill you up with a good variety of appetizers. Also, I'm a vegetarian and they always make a plate with no meat for me :)