“This is IT!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 21 October 2015

A tiny place right outside of Perugia. We arrived at the place after tripadvisor recommendations. When you enter the place and see young, smiling Italian you immediately know that this the right place! The pizzaiolo was very friendly and helpful. The great variety of pizzas makes sure that everyone findes their own favorite taste. We ordered one pizza with prosciutto crudo and the other one with rucola, prosciutto cotto and mushrooms. Both were delicious! We travelled around northern Italy for almost a week starting from Venice and this ones were definitely the best ever! We highly recommend the place even though it is so cramped that only take-way is possible.
When we were about to leave with our hot and fragrant pizzas - the super-nice pizzailo gave us a piece of his homemade bread to take. Very nice impression. Can't wait to visit again!

Reviewed 18 September 2015

My wife and I had been out shopping and it was about 7:30 and we were hungry. My wife used her TripAdvisor app to locate a restaurant nearby. Pizzeria da Andre showed up as being very close and the TripAdvisor reviews rated it very highly. Unfortunately the pizzas did not live up to our expectations. They were OK but based on the TripAdvisor reviews we were expecting a lot better than just OK.

The only seating is outside at long tables with benches. Unfortunately the tables are on a slope. Eating while you're sitting at an angle is very uncomfortable.

Bottom line is that you can get much better pizza in Perugia than what's served at pizzeria da Andre with much more comfortable seating.

Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

The place is 5 minutes outside of Perugia by car, it's a little kiosk sized, right outside the street, one man handled pizza parlour that has without a single doubt the best pizza I've ever had. And I've had a few.

Andrea, the guy behind the counter is as nice as a person can get and is more than willing to help you out with any issues with Italian you might have.

Two pizzas, two 0.5L cokes and one bottle of water for less than 20 euro.

I believe he does delivery, but I'm not sure.

I've no idea if the guy wants to run his own little place forever or if he is just trying out to eventually become big. But the dude will become big, cause I guarantee his pizzas will talk and spread his fame for him.

Best. Pizza. Ever.

4  Thank Simão D
Reviewed 30 June 2015

After read the review, went there to have dinner. It is not a restaurant at all, instead it is just a very tiny little and order to make pizza shop.

It certainly gives me a big surprised.

Each pizza was freshly made and with just right topping. The base was thin with nice thick crust. It was so tasty.

this TINY little with a BIG surprise.

Lovely!!!!

Reviewed 6 June 2015

Congratulations to Andrea. This nice and friendly lad runs this quite minuscule pizza place single handed and it does it the right way:pizza is delicious, the dough is yeast free, meaning it does it with an ancient teqnique called lievito madre. The results is a deliciously light crust very digestible. Toppings are tasty and beer is cold. Bravo Andrea.

4  Thank Michele T