“Great Lounge - Private and Quiet Retreat ”
Review of Le Chef

Le Chef
Ranked #844 of 1,846 Restaurants in Geneva
Description: A loft spirit which is open and luminous in a neo-industrial style. A penthouse feeling with large bay windows offering a stunning view of the runways with the Jura mountains as a back-drop. Le Chef, offering a culinary journey, welcomes travellers and local residents alike to experience the creative and authentic cuisine of Benjamin Luzuy and his team.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My family had a great experience here and had amazing service from Laurent! Thank you for the charger and the beers! We will visit again!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Situated at the airport - the Geneva/Switzerland side of the airport, this is a very convenient chic restaurant.
I only discovered it through a friend a few months ago.
I went back yesterday when due to the Air France strike my flight was delayed by over two hours ...lovely atmosphere, view of planes, good service and good food.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

It's not difficult to find either from arrivals or departures you will soon see a sign pointing you to Le Chef. It's on the 3rd floor above everything else! The size of the room is quite a surprise when first entering even thought it was dark outside, it was well lit and the enormous windows reflected the activities outside. When entering you find a bar in front of you and are asked if you want a snack turn right if a meal turn left - very simple. We turned left and were guided to a table given the menu and asked if we would like an apero. Our eyes were immediately to the windows, lots of activity, aircraft landing or taking off, equipment driving around, many lights flashing- lots of excitement. We immediately said we must come back for lunch so we can see everything clearly. Back to the food, we chose a soup and the fish of the day, both were excellent and very tasty with a couple of glasses of wine each! The service was excellent, a very pleasant evening.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

This is the second time i have visited Le Chef with my wife and our baby (21 months). The waiter was very professional and the food was very good, thanks to the chef. We enjoyed the relaxing environment and the great view. The food is also reasonably priced. I would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Got brought here by a Geneva based colleague for a meal before my 9pm flight.
Was impressed once I got to the restaurant. Nicely laid out, terrific views from 3rd floor.
Staff very helpful. Some beers on tap. Nice menu. I had the fish of the day, just so nice.
Not overly expensive. Will for sure come back