US$184
US$141
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

Warwick Geneva(Geneva)
US$93
US$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Hotel Royal(Geneva)
US$246
US$166
US$298
US$253
US$163
US$140
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$388
  • Room Service
US$569
US$543
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 May 2015

Another stay in Geneva, another Hotel. At home is a preferred hotel of many non-profit agencies to bring expensed down when visiting Geneva. It was a better option than the other three similar ones I have stayed at. However, there was a couple of annoyances.

The first is that breakfast is only served at 730 and staff might not be able to serve you until 740. That does not work for business travelers that need to be at work in other parts of town at 0800.

Breakfast was two croissant with honey, jam and butter on the side. And one piece of white bread served to you with one glass of orange juice and cofe. There is no self-service, but you might have more if you ask for it.

The second was that it has not coffee in the room. If breakfast is late, and you get up yearly working, I would love to have the chance to make myself a coffee. To be fair, only one hotel in this price range that I have stayed at has had this service.
There is no door keeper or receptionist between 2200 and 730. So you better remember the door code. And note down the telephone number in case there is anything taking place.

Great that they can give you a hair dryer to the room.

No single room was available, I had to book a double room. It had good light, and windows I could open and let fresh air in, and I was surprised that there was not more noise from the pubs in the street below in the night.

The location is in the very middle of town. Personally, I do not appreciate so much the open prostitution and young men hanging on the corners from early hours. So I might move a little out of the city center again for my next visit.

Room Tip: Pretty quiet, even if in middle of town.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2015 via mobile

Geneva is famous for many things, but not for its reasonably priced hotels. This here is no exception to the rule. It's extremely basic to the point of unpleasantness. It's located in or very near the red light district which provides a lovely sound background especially at night. Both the service and the Internet though are quite acceptable. Nevertheless I will stay away if I can.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Hotel A, Gérant at Hotel At Home, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2015

Dear Guest, I would like to thank you very much for having taken the time to leave a comments about your stay in our Hotel. I am sorry that our vicinity didn't meet your expectations, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our Hotel At Home in the near future! Kind regards, Morteza Hotel At Home Team

Reviewed 22 March 2015

This hotel (or a B&B) is located close to a major bus hub and tram/rail station so it definitely is very well connected. There are lots of shopping malls, leisure areas as well as restaurants around as well as places to see.

The hotel itself is a very old construction (60s/70s may be) which has a make shift lift installed which can take 2 persons max. The rooms are very basic with a bed, a cupboard, a table and a chair with lamp. Its not comfortable enough for the price at GBP 80 - 90 for a single room for a night.

The owner is very friendly and approachable and willing to help.

Room Tip: Ask for a room which does not face the street to avoid noise at night
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Hotel A, Gérant at Hotel At Home, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2015

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay in our Hotel. I am sorry that your experience didn't meet your expectations, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Im delighted that the location of our hotel meet the purpose of your visite in geneva and also that the staff looked after you during your stay.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our Hotel in the future!

Hotel At Home

Reviewed 24 February 2015

Stayed at this hotel for 1 night. Greeted promptly and politely by the front office staff. Small but comfortable room, the location is superb, close to the train station, grocery store, restaurants, pubs. Breakfast is simple but adequate enough for me. In all, i was a good stay.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
Hotel A, Gérant at Hotel At Home, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments following your stay with us. I am pleased to read that you found the hotel location ideal for the purpose of your visit and that the facilities of our hotel match your expetation.

We try to provide the best quality/price as possible.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another stay.

Kind regards,

Hotel At Home Team

Reviewed 18 January 2015

For a business trip Hotel at Home met my needs - close to the train station, good wifi and a comfortable room (although I did stay in the larger apartments with a kitchen). The breakfast isn't anything to write home about but in an expensive market it is fine. The staff were friendly and helpful and as a single female traveller I felt safe. Couldn't ask for more.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
Hotel A, Gérant at Hotel At Home, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2015

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your feedback. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at our Hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another stay.

Kind regards,