All reviewstrain stationold towncentral locationroom was small but cleanrue du mont blanccroissantscontinental breakfastdouble glazingnice hotelfree wifishort stayfree trainnoisy at nightfantastic locationcorner roombusy streetnice breakfast
Reviewed 12 February 2018

I stayed here for one night when I was in Geneva for business. I came in on an early flight so was expecting to just drop my suitcase off and head out but even though it was 10am, I was able to check into my room which was very welcome. The room was fine - nothing special but good enough. Breakfast the next day too. Plenty of options without it being amazing. Geneva is super expensive in general and so, compared to other options of a similar price and considering the location (30 second walk to the main train station), this is a really good option. I'll stay again.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Stayed here for two nights whilst at a conference and it was fine. Clean, tidy and all you needed. However on my departure morning there was no hot water in the hotel (one very quick icy shower!!!). There was no mention of it or apology upon check out which was disappointing considering how much I paid for the stay.

Breakfast was good (bircher muesli!)
Comfortable bed
Good WiFi

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Me and my wife were already and Geneva and were looking to extend our stay. This is when we checked out Suisse hotel as it fitted in our budget.

Overall a good experience with the check-in, room style and setup, breakfast and WiFi.

Will surely be back for more of this hotel since on our previous visit we stayed there just for 2 nights. Its close proximity to the train station and other shopping areas is one of the main attraction.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Clean Hotel ,friendly staff ,typical continental breakfast ,very small lounge .
More like a B&B all right for a short stay . Not a suitable hotel for children .Suit business people.
Currency Swiss Francs .

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Centrally located and practically across the main train station. Several restaurants in the area were open till after midnight which was quite convenient as I arrived from Zurich quite late. Room was clean, basic but a bit dated. Breakfast hall was more modern than the rooms and served good coffee. Nothing special but I did like the croissants.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo