Warwick Geneva(Geneva)
US$94
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$284
US$475
US$594
US$550
Agoda.com
All reviewsquiet areahotel is nice and cleanbeds were very comfortablevery comfortable stayrecommend this hotelcoop supermarketbreakfast staffsmall hoteldefinitely stay here againeuropean hotelsa wonderful staypublic transporttram stopeasy accessbreakfast was includedhotel roomunited nations
Reviewed 9 February 2018

The hotel was really nice with a bus stop right out of the front door and a tram stop around the corner, the highlight of the trip was the front desk lady Cecilia she was amazing she gave us a map explaining where we are and where to go where the bus stops are and which bus to take and she gave us a complimentary transportation pass for the duration of our stay, she was super sweet and helpful. Thank you Cecilia you made our trip remarkable.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
NHGVA, General Manager at NH Geneva City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear Client,
First, let me show you my sincere gratitude for taking the time in sending us your review through trip.advisor and for the trust you have placed in our hotel, by choosing it for your stay at NH Geneva City Hotel.
I really appreciate the good comments that I have shared with our staff. They are the principal of our values, a service characterized by professionalism and continuous effort to satisfy all our customers.
I assure you that comments like yours provides with the esteem to continue in our daily effort and it is our commitment to show that we can make you feel surprised and special while staying with us.
Hoping to welcome you for your next stay with us so that I can meet you personally.
Receive my best regards.
Herve Frere

Reviewed 6 February 2018

The renovated property was very nice. The neighborhood and room were very quiet and peaceful. The local neighborhood had plenty of stores and restaurants. The Number 11 bus stop is right outside the door of the hotel. Other buses and trams are within a block or two. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
NHGVA, Directeur général at NH Geneva City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear Client,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I am glad to hear that your experience with us was a memorable one! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future. Please don´t hesitate to contact us if you need any help or information.
With Kind Regards, herve frere

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Old building renovated and transformed into a hotel. The rooms are just the right size, the bathroom is spacious well equiped. This hotel is grate for a night stay and wake up to a nice breakfast. The options in the buffet are grate and they even cook an omelete if you like one,

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Client
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I am glad to hear that your experience with us was an enjoyable one! We will pass on your positive comment to our chef. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future. Please don´t hesitate to contact us if you need any help or information.
With Kind Regards,

Reviewed 1 February 2018

This is a nice hotel in a good location for exploring Geneva (about 20 minute walk to the center or a short bus journey) but it's not quite up to the standard you'd expect from a NH Hotel.

We stayed there for 4 nights and after the second night we had to complain about the shower not draining and a slight smell from the sink. Because it was a Sunday we were told the technicians wasn't in but they'd 'do what they could' which meant doing nothing. We mentioned this again to reception after the following morning and finally someone did come to clear the shower but this just realised an awful smell of sewage. It was so bad we couldn't even use the bathroom so they sent someone up with some spray to fix the problem while we went out for dinner. On our return we were told that everything was ok in the room only for us to walk in and smell the exact same disgusting smell. Thankfully at this point (10.30pm) they moved us rooms.

I hope the issues we experienced were a one off as otherwise, for the money, the NH Geneva City is a nice hotel in a good location but I have been slightly put off booking another NH Hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
First of all I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced in our hotel, and to express our deepest regret about it.
With regards to your comments, we have read them carefully and would like to inform you that all the feedback given is the most reliable method of monitoring the service we offer and to improve the issues that need to be developed in order to achieve our guest's satisfaction and to provide an extraordinary service. This comment will be highly valued for next actions to be implemented. Please receive our most sincere apologies for not having been able to cover your expectations.
We hope you give us a second chance. Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.
Yours sincerely.
Herve Frere

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Went to Geneva for Christmas Markets last December and booked this as I was on a budget. It's a small hotel north of the main station with easy access by tram. I booked a single room which turned out to be a small double. The room was small but very well furnished and fitted out. Oddly, the TV was huge, one of the biggest I've seen in any hotel. Fortunately there was a kettle in a little niche to warm me up because the weather was foul! Everything was very comfortable and worked. If you are in one of the small rooms I recommend earplugs because you probably will hear your neighbours. The staff I came into contact with were all very friendly and helpful. I was also given a transport pass for the trams and buses which was even valid on the day I left. Breakfast was not within my budget but fortunately there is a Migros a few minutes away on the corner of the main street. There was a good selection to take back to my room but you can also dine at the in-store cafe which seamed reasonable. I enjoyed my 2 nights at the NH Hotel and wandering around the Old Town. But for anyone who is interested the Christmas Markets were the worst I have ever seen in any country, anywhere.

Room Tip: I mostly heard people walking around above me, so maybe try for a high floor
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
NHGVA, Directeur général at NH Geneva City, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Dear Client,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and the Online travel community. We are extremely grateful for your four-star dot rating.
It is a great pleasure for all of us at NH Geneva City Hotel to read you fully enjoyed your stay thanks to our both friendly and professional staff. However, we are very sorry to hear about your negative opinion of the Christmas Market, and will pass on your comment to Geneva Tourism organization.
We already look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Best wishes,