1,111 results
All reviews colonial style train station nice hotel the red light district old town sister hotel three star good size nice bathroom smoking room quiet street public transport star hotel main station five minute walk stayed here for one night central location
Reviewed 30 July 2018

This is a very good value in Geneva, a very expensive city. Location is very good, room is well done (and with excellent air conditioning for summer), and price for all this is competitive. Staff were excellent, not just front desk but also housekeeping and breakfast staff. Unquestionably will stay here in any furture visit, no need to look elsewhere now that we know of Kipling.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2018

What a Splendid Hotel!
Mesmerising and Heart Warming Decor, Great, Accessible Location and a Wonderful and Cheerful Staff!!
Visited Gorgeous City of Geneva with Family and Friends and had Excellent 3 Night Stay at Hotel Kipling.
The Room was Spacious and offered a superb Amenity Kit inside the Room.
The Bed, Comforters, Pillow etc were super Cosy and assured us Sound Sleep and well Deserved Rest.

Breakfast was Nice, Fresh and with a Variety of Vegetarian Food. They even offered Mango Lassi at Breakfast every Morning.

Miss Diane at the Reception and Miss Sara, the lady serving Breakfast, provided Exemplary service and assistance, among the other Courteous and Polite Staff.

Overall, a Lovely and Memorable Experience.
Would Highly Recommend this Hotel to everyone and would gladly stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank wowvish
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Even though staff is french surprisingly they are so nice & helpful. Probably because they are under Switzerland.
Room: good
Breakfast: good
Location: excellent
For family : excellent
Late checkout : yes upon request

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I have been here before and compared to the many forgettable hotels I have visited in Geneva, I want to come back here. I am fond of the decor and the exotic atmosphere is also found in the breakfast- where else do they serve mangolassi? . Rooms are clean and comfortable - nice bathroom, coffee/teamaker. Free access to PC and printer and good internet.
I come back

Room tip: I found all rooms same standard
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I can highly recommend this hotel for number of reasons. First of all – to everybody who looks value for money. And I don’t mean something cheap for a decent layover. I’ve got impression that hotel has just 3 stars because of lacking some facilities (pool, restaurant) which qualify for more stars. Oh, yes, and they do not serve sparkling wine at the breakfast. Apart from this – I cannot tell the difference with some more upscale establishments. Cosy, nicely decorated room and bathroom. Spotlessly clean, every single day of our stay. I try to remember have I met more welcoming and accommodating staff somewhere else. At Kipling they show that they really do care of you. Easy logistics – train station 5 min, lake 5 min, old city 15 min walking, restaurants – all around.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank maksis
HotelKipling, General Manager at Hotel Kipling - Manotel Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Client,
What a wonderful feedback! Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review on Tripadvisor.
Rest assured that I will share your review with all of our team!
I wish you a wonderful summer and hopefully we will have the chance to welcome you back soon again.
With best regards from all of us here at the Kipling.

Maria Croci