1,448 results
All reviewstrain stationred light areanice hotelexecutive roomseparate toiletfamily roombusiness hotelhotel is locatedold townlake genevabusiness tripbuffet breakfastcomfortable roomsfew minutes walkmain stationexpensive citypublic transport
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We booked originally different hotel, but been booked out and get upgrade for free on top in this nice and very well looked after hotel. Girl at reception who checked us in was very friendly, smiley and gave all needed information without asking. Excellent service just simply made our day after long flight delay. If you would like to feel looked after you should definitely stay here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
NovotelG, Front Office Manager at Novotel Geneve Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Dear Lina Z,
Thank you very much for your beautiful review! It is a real pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and also our friendly staff! We work harder every day to make everyone feel home and comfortable. We hope to see you soon again very soon!
Kind regards,
Luba (Front Office)
P.O. Nicolas Goureau, General Manager

Reviewed 26 February 2018

I absolutely loved my stay in this hotel, the rooms are very comfortable, clean and has everything you need, the TV offers English channels as well as other international channels, big TV. The staff are amazing from checkin to check out I was made to feel very welcome, it’s obvious they have a great management team behind them. It’s perfectly located for the train station to Geneva airport. The lake is very close as well as other local shops and restaurants. I would be very happy to come back and stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
NovotelG, Manager at Novotel Geneve Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear LHD17,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your stay with us.

We have changed all our TV recently.

We will inform our staff about your positive remarks on their behavior.

We look forward to welcoming you soon.

Sincerely yours,

Room Division Manager

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Spent 4 days here while visiting Geneva. Room comfortable and well maintained. Good breakfast. Close proximity to station . Several good reliable restaurants nearby. A good stay all round. Would stay here again when next in area.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NovotelG, Manager at Novotel Geneve Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear MatureStudent,

Thank you for staying at Novotel Geneve Centre.

We look forward to welcoming you.

Best regards,

Reviewed 21 February 2018

I have stayed in a number of hotels in Geneva over the years at various price points (including cheaper than this one) and this one is the worst. I did not book it personally, it was booked for me. There is no way I'd choose to stay here if I was booking, nor would I recommend it.

Location - I have stayed in this general area before and am familiar with it, so I can say that is is centrally located, close to major public transport routes/ hubs including Gare Cornavin. There are plenty of eating options nearby. It is well located for walking into the old town area.

Hotel - there is no luggage/ door assistance, which is noted on the hotel website, but be aware that the only way (unless you want to carry your luggage down quite a few steps) to get from the street level to the reception level is via a wheelchair-style lift whose door, inexplicably, does not stay open when opened, but has to be held open. Only one person and one suitcase can comfortably fit in at any given time. The check in process was very busy, and they refused to deal with people checking in until they had cleared all those checking out. Perhaps having two people at the counter, one dedicated to each group, may have worked better than having a lot of people milling around, waiting. The check in process was efficient, but distant.

Room - I was on the 1/F, which was barely off the street level. This meant that I could hear if people were having conversations outside my room. The room was large, and the bathroom looked bright and more recently renovated than the rest of the room. The curtains were coming apart at the bottom, there were chips on the wardrobe doors, and the cups were paper. In terms of the bathroom, the overhead shower head did not work, and because I knew that it was a period during which all hotels in GVA were fully booked, I decided not to mention it, as there was zero chance of a room change, and used the hand held option in the bath instead. The water pressure was very average. The room may have been fraying at the edges etc, but I can say that the bed was decent and I did get proper sleep.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear biblio8,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Novotel Geneve Centre. We do apologize if your stay did not meet your expectation.

We do offer porterage to all our guests upon check in. Do not hesitate to ask our front desk for any help when needed.

For any early arrival (prior to 2 pm), when our front desk is busy we rather give the priority to our guests checking out in order to free the rooms and get them ready for people checking in. For any arrival do not hesitate to contact us prior to arrival so we can arrange an early check in.

Sincerely yours,

Room Division manager

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

This is an above the average Novotel. Very clean and with really nice rooms. Staff was fantastic always at your disposal to support you. Breakfast was amazing ! Best one that I had on this kind of hotel chain

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank IvanFuruya
NovotelG, Manager at Novotel Geneve Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,