“We went three times...”
Review of Ali Haydar Kebab

Ali Haydar Kebab
Ranked #481 of 1,819 Restaurants in Geneva
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Geneva is so expensive to eat! We found this little place and got a lot of food for about 11-13 compared to the salads nearby for twice the amount. The lamb was amazing and so filling. I highly recommend this place. As the heading says, we went three times during our four day stay and each time was excellent.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I got the Falafel Atisette. The Falafel were fantastic and the pomme frites were some of the best I ever had. There was so much food, I could only finish half. And the price was unbelievably cheap. Very friendly and fast service.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

I visited GVA more than 15 times, every time at least a week..everytime in the same hotel on the same road as Ali Hayder.. so it was unavoidable if you can understand that in a good way :-) .. he is serving my local food so taste wise it was not local ;-) and menu is not rich... but quality is good and people serve with a smile.. so to my it is averge

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

They prepare the meat themselves...which makes great difference compared to frozen doner kebab...Small place...always same personnel..quite rich salads...in summer time it can be nice to eat there with a beer...for sure you will end up with tea and baklavas...

Reviewed 7 August 2017

A good spot to call and get a satisfying meal of Middle Eastern food. Flavoursome and fresh, an excellent meal for the hungry.

1  Thank Jeremy P