“Simply the Best”

Price range: US$19 - US$24
Cuisines: South American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Enjoy ever-popular fajitas, juicy steaks, home-smoked spare ribs and Cajun wings in a stunning ambience. The Pacifico's celebrated cocktails and margaritas are highly recommended before and after a meal. In summer our terrace is open too. Bienvenidos!
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I am in Lucerne since July, I tryed almost most of the restaurants in the city. Pacifico is the place where everybody feels like he/she the most V.I.P in the place. Service is amazing, Food is Perfect. When you go there you'll be in the best enviornment among very kind and professional staff and getting extremely delecious food. Prices are reasonable and the portions are really good. I will never forget this restaurant and I highly recommends it for everybody comes to lucerne, even it worth to drive to Pacifico from long distance. Many thanks to Pacifico and congradulations for this Success. Always forward.

Schiller_Gastronomie, Quality Management at Pacifico, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Maabreh15

Thank you very much for your great feedback! We are happy to hear that you appreciated our service. It is our everyday passion to give guests a great time; starting at the entrance and finishing with a positive and memorable experience. Praise like yours shows us that we are on the right track and motivates us to get better and better.

Once again we thank you for your wonderful feedback and are looking forward to welcoming you soon again!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

So I had dinner here Friday night. Got good reviews so I figured I'd try it.
Oy. The margarita was all ice but short on the ladled from a container Margarita. chips & salsa were expensive (not free like in the States). But the food - 3X more $$$ than what it would cost in the States - was marginal at best. I had a burrito and the beans that came with it were maybe a heaping teaspoon full. The tortilla was dry and the food in general was blah.
I sat at the bar ( busy place on a Friday night in Lucerne) and watched the bartenders make drinks. Luckily I wasn't from the Board of Health. They reused some of the mint (Mojitos) and cut up fruit. Certainly a busy scene and the locals were all drinking - not eating like me- but not the Mexican fare I was looking for. I'll wait til I go home to try Mexican again.

Schiller_Gastronomie, Qualitätsmanagement at Pacifico, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear Seth S

We would like to thank you for your visit at our restaurant and your feedback. First of all, we kindly apologize that we could not meet your full expectations. Our primary goal is the satisfaction of our guests and we spare no effort to improve and optimize our service constantly. We definitely take your valuable feedback seriously.
The perception of the prices is very individual and the impression if they are perceived as moderate or high is at the moment strongly linked to the currencies. The Swiss Franc is very high compared to other currencies these days. Just to let you know, that we did not increase our prices but indeed foreign tourists in general regard the prices of Swiss restaurant and shopping tours as expensive. This issue is well known to the tourism branch. We strongly hope that the Swiss Franc will lose its high value.

In addition, we are pleased to inform you that we offer every lunch (Monday to Friday) a 2-course menu for CHF 21.00 (as at September 2017). Once again, we thank you for your honest words and hope in spite of all to welcome you again in our restaurant.

Kind regards

Martin

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I had my 8th denier at PACIFICO it is the best restaurant (in my opinions in Lucerne).
The food is very good and V.big portions.
The services perfect and very professional.
The restaurant very stylish and enjoyable environment.
It is highly recommended in Lucerne.

Dear mahmoud a

We thank you for your feedback on TripAdvisor and are happy to read that you enjoyed a wonderful time at our house. We are delighted that we could impress you with our food quality and service and are looking forward to welcoming you soon again!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Great Mexican food , best place , I will stay in Switzerland - luzren for one more month I feel like home with this restaurant

Dear Aziz A

Thank you for your visits at Pacifico Mexican Cantina & Bar and your positive feedback. We are happy that we could convince you with our food quality and are looking forward to welcoming you soon again!

Reviewed 10 September 2017

My husband and I were running a bit late for dinner and since this was the closest to us we walked in here. We ordered the Quesada du pollo and one of the salads. Lets first address the portions of food , its massive. You wont be disappointed by that aspect , how much of it you can really eat it is debatable . The food was extremely bland and hardly Mexican .We have had Mexican food before so it wasnt our first time and we know what to expect. The price was absolutely ridiculous .You know the food at the Mexican place is bad , if even their salsa is not good. Dont waste your time nor money here.

Dear am7077

We would like to thank you for your visit at the restaurant Pacifico and for your feedback. We will share your advice regarding our food quality with our food and beverage department, as it is our goal to constantly improve our service. We guarantee that our chefs only work with high quality products. They try to cook as authentic as possible, but take the European preference into consideration. It may always happen that the ordered dish does not meet with your expectations. In this case, our employees are advised to offer a suitable alternative. We kindly ask you to inform the restaurant manager immediately in a comparable incident.

In addition, we are pleased to inform you that we offer every lunch (Monday to Friday) a 2-course menu for CHF 21.00 (as at September 2017). Once again, we thank you for your honest words and hope in spite of all to welcome you again in one of our hotels or restaurants.

Kind regards