“Family Style with Style”
Review of Grottino 1313

Grottino 1313
Ranked #3 of 412 Restaurants in Lucerne
Price range: US$23 - US$68
Cuisines: Diner, Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visiting friends in Lucern was made even more special with a fantastic meal at Grottino 1313. All is served family style, and with many courses. The menu is a secret until you arrive. Everybody eats what the chief has prepared for that evening, so leave the picky eaters at home.

If you're adventurous enough to trust me, I'm sure you will not be disappointed in the meal, as it was an experience that was well worth the risk and the the time.

Enjoy!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

You do not get a la cart, but you will get one very good menu per day. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We are just finishing our meal and it is sooo delicious. I am picky about food. I don't eat red meat and prefer organics. This restuarant with its set tasting menu is able to serve both vegetarian and pescatarians!

Each course was better than the next. I only wish I had more room to eat.

Amazing... we might come back here tomorrow

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Good quality food. The menu changes each week. The restaurant is always full and we booked one month before. The food is more swiss-italian

1  Thank andreasY6095UO
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I arrived to Lucern for one day and first thing decided to visit Grottino. After having a pretty long walk from the center of the city I was met with a refusal to let me seat outside despite the fact that roughly 10 of 15 tables were empty. I agreed to seat inside but then I was informed that the meal will cost 66 franks and asked if I have enough. When I confirmed that the waiter told me that I won't have a chance to choose dishes and will be served 4 different meals if even I'm not that hungry. So I had to leave. With disappointment.

1  Thank Gar_anton