“GREAT GREAT GREAT”

Ranked #20 of 415 Restaurants in Lucerne
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2017

We stumbled upon this little gem, bored of the normal tourist restaurants. We escaped here off the beaten path, and wow what a lovely surprise it was. The setting was perfect for a quiet dinner by candlelight. We enjoyed the server a sweet young lady, she tried her hardest to speak to us in english which was so nice of her. The food and service impeccable, the wine was great, highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

The Boss is cool and very straight to the guests. You hate or love him. He has a very frank and forthright way to deal with you. We loved his humour. So amusing way to serve us like a Italian king. the food was fantastic and more than enough.
let the boss choose your wine. it is reasonably priced.
we will come back again.

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Italian, swiss and international food, nice ambiance and service, view of the river Reuss. Fair price. Reservation in good time in advance needed

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is one of lucernes pearls. Adorable food from very local producers. They only have one menue so it's always a surprise what you'll get until you there. So it' absolutly fresh, exploring and always delicous. To the four courses they have a small range of suiting great wines. Just go for it!

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Recently I visit this restaurant, it was one of our must visit's list. I have to say I was a little disappointed. Don't get me wrong the food is very good but the portion is rather small in my opinion. The service is very friendly by I guess one of the owner/manager. The whole time I saw him greeting, talking to all the guests, made them feel welcome. The atmosphere is very cute and cosy. The bathroom is clean and spacious. I am certain that I will be visit this restaurant again soon.