“Great food, good service”

ShriGanesh Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 152 Restaurants in Neuchatel
Price range: US$15 - US$41
Description: Indian restaurant in the heart of Neuchâtel city offering traditional Indian cuisine. Come visit the exquisite old city & dine with us.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

2 people. Had mix pakora for starters. lemon rice with chicken and safran rice with chicken for main courses. Good taste, big portions. The guy serving and managing is very kind. I would definitely recommend and come again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I love this place! The service is kind and courteous (they always make me feel so welcome), the food is outstanding and the restaurant itself is in a convenient location from shopping areas. I recommend the Butter Paneer Masala or the Palak Paneer. Amazing! (You really can't go wrong here, though: everything I've tried has been delicious.)

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice restaurant wirh wonderful food.
I liked the butter chicken and my favoirite is the cheese naan and the safran rice.
A must to go in Neuchatel if you like indian food. You can choose how spicy you want your dish.
Very friendly and helpful host. Thank you ;-)

Reviewed 6 March 2018

When you arrive, the first thing you notice is how nice the place has become. It's clear, clean and the staff is all smile and very friendly. They actually asked us 2-3 times if everything was okay which was really nice. You feel taken care of and that is definitely a good point in our book!

The food was delicious! We were first offered an typical appetizer. Then, for the main we took butter chicken, rice with dried fruits, spiced potatoes and cauliflower, with a butter naan on top of that. Everything was warm, tasty and... Amazingly good. We finished everything including the sauce (to die for) with our naan. The for desert we went for a chocolate naan which we had never tried before. It was very good, toped with shredded coconut.

The portions were perfect. We shared everything between the two of us because we wanted to taste several things. Even sharing, we left feeling full and happy about our meal.
The price was good as well. We ended up spending 32.50CHF each (including the drinks), which for a full meal including desert and appetizer in Neuchâtel is definitely a good option!

The atmosphere is really good. It's calm and great if you want to catch up with friends. Also, as I mentioned before, the staff was all smiles and asked if everything was okay or if we needed something during each part of the meal. As I said before, the place is nice and clean too which is a must. The wait for the plate and in-between plates was perfect. Not too quick, not to slow, allowing you to really enjoy your food.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Best Indian restaurant in Neuchâtel the price are reasonable,excellent and friendly service, will go back ,drinks are offered by the boss