“Very good ”

Kind and delicious.
Nice place to eat.
Friendly
Good location.
Having a good time with my friend
Sunday open

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Was in Neuchatel a few weeks back and went to Fleur De Lys for some pasta on the Monday evening. The restaurant was busy with couples and families and I got a table and an English menu. The staff were all,nice and friendly and I ordered lasagne and a beer. Food was piping hot and very tasty and the restaurant was still packed when I left and a continued good atmosphere, would go back.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Service was very good, in English and very helpful. I had a pizza with Breasola and porsion of it was very big so that I could not finish it by myself. I also tried Tiramisu and it was really very delicious like the ones I had in Italy. Prices are very reasonable and I recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves Italian food.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Italian family restaurant in downtown Neuchâtel. Service is friendly and fast and they always seem to have just one table left to seat you. Varied menu of italian foods. Reasonable prices.

1  Thank shirleyhr
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

The food was good, the staff nice but I will not go 2nd time. Why? Because I didn't enjoyed my dinner! And its not my "wish" to say negative things but the tables were really really to close one from another. You could barely speak, you could easily hear what the other family/couple is speaking without being this your goal.
Even if the food was good, we were waiting to finish asap our dinner and leave.

2  Thank Roxana M