“The food is better than the place looks”
Review of Isaana

Isaana
Ranked #19 of 155 Restaurants in Neuchatel
Reviewed 30 September 2017

You may need a reservation as all bit one table was reserved when we arrived at 6:30. They close from 3:00-5:30 so avoid that time frame. Food was quick and the Thai sauces were tasty. Nothing special or unique but the price was right. Adequate portion sizes. Worth a visit for sure.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I had a lunch with a business partner and they were very serviable and the food was good. Also the prices are quiet attractive. Worth a try.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

This is a small but busy restaurant serving great Thai food quickly and in a friendly way. I was enjoying my Singha beer having ordered a green chicken curry when I noticed a small note in the window stating that cards are not accepted - cash only! I quickly asked the waitress to hold the food while I went to the bank; she said "too late, it's ready - have your food and go to the bank afterwards!" The curry was excellent and generous in size. Beer and curry for CHF 22, very good value. I will be back to explore the rest of the menu.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

A great Thai restaurant run by Thai people. Great food! One of the best i know world wide. Big portions, you don't have to go home hungry. Try the green curry. Always fresh vegetables. I've eaten here many times for three years and I've never been disappointed.:)

Reviewed 19 July 2016

We choose to go here for some take-away on a saturday night. The restaurant was already full anyway. We had the green curry and the Pad thai. The green curry was very spicy and authentic. The pad thai was also tasty and there was enough for 2 people! For anyone who wants to eat at this restaurant but don't want to smell of thai food, you can go to a tiny park behind the restaurant (if the weather is suitable). There are 3 benches and the landscaping is very beautiful.