“Good place nice food”

Cuisines: Cafe, Gastropub
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

A good place for a lunch break. Family friendly, centrally located. Prices rather high, as everywhere in Switzerland

Reviewed 23 November 2016

This restaurant is a good deal !
The price are good for the quality of the food.
You'll eat well in a nice environment for a reasonable price and served by a very competent staff.

My compliment to the management for the veggie menu that I highly recommend !

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

We had dinner outside in summer. There is a huge menu of local and French cuisine. We have been many times and it is difficult to find a poor dish. I love the smoked salmon starter and I really like the Wiener schnitzel although the filet beef dishes are excellent. Fresh local lake fish is really well done and presentation of all dishes is really tip top. Great choice of local whites and reds and if you are new to the region consider an oeil de perdrix rose a speciality wine in the canton. Top service!!

Reviewed 21 September 2016

A great place for unhurried lunch on sunny day. Perfect place to visit small shops on the market and observe couples and families. Unhindered view of harbor and lake. Surrounded by historic buildings.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

I have been there at the end of July after a lapse of quite a few years, if the food is still quite good, the service is extremely slow, when complaining we were treated in an arrogant way, it started already at the door when I introduced myself having reserved a table for 4 I was surprised to find that the girl was not speaking a word of French and could not understand me, I don't know from where the poor girl was coming since she didn't utter a single word ... quite disturbing, this is not my concept of a good service, when you are "greeted" from the very start in such a way
They used to have a quite good Swiss beer, FELDSCHLÖSSCHEN which has been replaced by an Austrian beer of extremely poor quality, tasteless and presenting none of the charactestics of a good beer, the owner of the place is apparently Austrian, which does explain !!]