Lowest prices for your stay
US$221
Free cancellation until 07/12/21
Hotels.comUS$230
eDreamsUS$221
Lol.travelUS$186
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2021

Only opened in July, but I was not happy with the plumbing. There is a good sized leak from the sink drain. The shower is not made for people over 60. The tub is very high. When I finished my shower the water was over my calves. That is after I gave up on the drain and took out the stopper that did not raise 1/4 inch.
The good: the staff is very helpful and friendly.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 4 September 2021

We booked this hotel without really knowing much about it. We were traveling from Orlando, Florida, and wanted something that had a more personal, unique feel, as opposed to a big hotel. This hotel hit the mark on every aspect. The lobby is charming and the staff is very warm and welcoming. We arrived after a long train trip and the gentleman who checked us in sensed this and quickly gave us a complimentary beer and glass of prosecco and told us to sit down and relax. The room was clean and large, we also got an upgrade. The breakfast was fantastic and there was a lot to choose from. We also had lunch and dinner at the hotel. The food was amazing with a wide variety of choices, including vegan. We ate outside on the deck and there was live entertainment on the square. At night there is a nice cocktail bar and fire pits outside on the deck. The location is great and you can walk everywhere. The hotel has ebikes you can use for free, and there are daily free excursions included. We would highly recommend this hotel. One last comment, the house wine was really good, and I rarely like house wine. My husband also really liked the hotel's own craft beer.

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank CarolynSalzmann
Reviewed 8 March 2021

I was surprised enough to get to the hotel and discover that the restaurant and bar are closed during the week. A heads up on the website or when I booked would have been appreciated, as I had counted on the hotel as a way to get a nice meal while staying in Interlaken.
Room service was not an option either, so we were left with the choice of ordering in and sitting in the restaurant. I had to order the food myself, not speaking a word of Swiss-German, discovering when the delivery man got to the hotel that he only took cash.

Any sort of help from the staff would have been appreciated: helping to order the food, putting the food bill on our tab, room service... But there was really nothing done to accommodate except lending us plates and glasses after we asked.

Basically, staff help during covid was close to non-existent, and I find it dishonest to not warn people that the restaurant/bar are closed.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 12 September 2020 via mobile

We booked this hotel just the day before arrival, and we were pleasantly surprised! Got access to the room before check in time, and the room was extremely spacious. Lots of room for our suitcases. We had a corner room with a balcony facing the two craft beer bars next to the hotel, but there was no noise at all. Nicely decorated bathroom, just like we would have done it ourselves. No decent hotel in Switzerland is cheap, but for about 130 Franc per night, this was good value for money.
We had no fridge in our room - we didn’t need it either, but be aware of that if you need it for medication etc.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2020 via mobile

Very happy that I found this hotel on Booking.com. Here you really get what you payed for. The room is very spacious, clean and the bed very comfortable. Location is great as well. Couldn’t be happier.

Date of stay: September 2020