US$588
US$356
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Arte(St. Moritz)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$183
  • Breakfast included
St. Moritz Youth Hostel(St. Moritz)(Great Value!)
US$204
  • Restaurant
Hotel Sonne(St. Moritz)
US$194
Hauser Hotel St. Moritz(St. Moritz)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$232
Priceline
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$284
US$194
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

Hotel Laudinella(St. Moritz)(Great Value!)
US$277
US$199
Agoda.com
Hotel Nolda(St. Moritz)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$159
San Gian Hotel(St. Moritz)
US$202
US$195
All reviewsrooftop spatop floorroof terracebell towerhalf boardsteam room and saunareception stafftrain stationpickup serviceitalian staffplentiful supplyski packagecentre of townski hotelpacked breakfastpedestrian areasnowy mountains
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Wonderful hotel. Good size room, bathroom and the most wardrobe space I've ever seen in a hotel. Extremely comfortable beds and pillows. Complementary fruit, water and delicious chocolate cake in our room to welcome us after a long train journey. Restaurant is fabulous. Food presented well. Try the fruit bowl dessert - an experience. We were able to choose from the al a carte menu. Amazing buffet breakfast and eggs cooked to order. Great central location for lifts. Staff were excellent, especially the restaurant staff. Nothing was too much. Service exceptional. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
ArtboutiqueMonopol, General Manager at Art Boutique Hotel Monopol, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear Susan H
It is with great pleasure that we learned you enjoyed your stay with us at the Art Boutique Hotel Monopol in St. Moritz. We try to deliver the best possible service every day and go beyond guests expectations. I will share your feedback with the team and we all hope to welcome you back soon.
Best regards,
Dominik Zurbruegg

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I just stayed a night but it was filled us with satisfaction.
Hotel location was centered and easy to go tourist attractions by walk.
And hotel has a spa facilities so it was great. Especially, Jacuzzi located the top levels had a lovely view of St.Moritz .
Bedding was also good so we got a good night's sleep.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
ArtboutiqueMonopol, General Manager at Art Boutique Hotel Monopol, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Dear Guest
Thank you for staying with us while travelling through Switzerland. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time at Art Boutique Hotel Monopol and hope to meet you again here in St. Moritz.
Best regards,
Dominik Zurbruegg, Host

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I experienced the best service at any hotel I have stayed at in my 40 years of traveling. I was travelling with my family, which made us a bit high maintenance and the staff was great at addressing our needs from detailed instructions on how to get to the various mountains to finding and bringing to us at the train station my daughter's stuffed animal, which she had left in the room and doing it quickly enough that we were able to catch our train. In addition, the hotel restaurant was excellent and very attentive. One of the few places that had food that both of my kids liked and cleaned their plate. This is definitely my first choice in St. Moritz.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear tlawt
It is with great pleasure that we learn you enjoyed a wonderful time with us at the Art Boutique Hotel Monopol. On behalf of the whole team, we would like to thank you for this great review and hope to welcoming you back soon.
In the meantime, we remain with our best wishes and warm regards,
Dominik Zurbruegg, Host

Reviewed 7 July 2017

A new hotel fairly central within walking distance of the train station thanks to the long escalators.The rooms are comfortable and fairly quiet. Not sure if this will be true when the renovation to the Church is completed.Food in the restaurant was not of the highest standard. If not on half board I would eat dinner elsewhere .

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Lucas M, Manager at Art Boutique Hotel Monopol, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Dear Guest
Thank you very much for taking the time for a review about our hotel.
Thank you for informing about the food in our restaurant. This mater will definitely
be on our agenda for the next meeting.
We would be glad to be able to welcoming you again very soon to our property when travelling again to St. Moritz.
Sincerely yours
Lucas Merckaert
Manager

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Staff were without exception charming and helpful (which is sadly far from standard in St Moritz). I only sayed for one night because I wanted to extend my holiday and my hotel was full, but I would stay here again.

Stayed: February 2017
Lucas M, Manager at Art Boutique Hotel Monopol, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Dear Guest
Thank you so much for staying with us during your visit to St. Moritz.
Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay.
We very much hope to be able to welcome you again very soon to the art boutique hotel Monopol St. Moritz.
Sincerely yours