Very central boutique hotel. Room was smallish and well heated, which was no good on a summer night at 27 degrees. No air conditioner unfortunately but windows open ( on to noisy streets). Room was comfortable and the bar and Italian restaurant downstairs were nice. Food portions on the small size. Breakfast was reasonable. Staff were lovely. Lake is a ten min walk down the hill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Boutique Hotel Monopol is ideally located in the pedestrian area at the heart of St. Moritz, and conveniently close to all the boutiques, restaurants, cafes and bars. Also, the Chantarella funicular is only a two-minute walk away, and this takes you to the slopes in winter and the Corviglia mountain bike flow trail in summer. This 4-star hotel offers beautiful spacious rooms as well as a rooftop spa and roof terrace with breath-taking lake views. Further attractions include the superb Italian-Mediterranean Restaurant MONO with its wine cellar bar La Cantina, the Hotel Bar & Lounge with the stylish Smoker’s Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Art Boutique Hotel Monopol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Monopol Swiss Quality
- Monopol Swiss Quality St Moritz