US$389
US$295
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Piz St. Moritz(St. Moritz)(Great Value!)
US$194
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Laudinella(St. Moritz)(Great Value!)
US$272
US$174
Hauser Hotel St. Moritz(St. Moritz)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$234
Priceline
Hotel Sonne(St. Moritz)
US$195
US$292
US$271
  • Breakfast included
Berghotel Randolins(St. Moritz)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$144
Hotel Website
  • Restaurant
San Gian Hotel(St. Moritz)
US$203
US$196
Hotels.com
Hotel Nolda(St. Moritz)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$131
US$298
US$212
Hotels.com
All reviewsoutdoor heated poolconcierge teamhalf boardrenovated roomthe main dining roomkids clubjunior suitesswiss hospitalityimpeccable servicelake and mountainsspa areaclassic hotelfairy talegreat spaold schoolbeautiful hotelcourse dinner
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It was an amazing experience we had at Kulm Hotel @ St. Moritz
Everything is really so fascinating; starting with the staff who are so welcoming, friendly and helpful (specially the concierge staff; they are really great).
The views, the rooms, the lobby, the spa, the pool, the location and the restaurants were one of the best I have ever been to.
I started thinking of returning back the moment I left the Hotel.
Highly recommended place and for sure I will go back to Kulm Hotel St. Moritz for any future skiing trips.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Kulm-Kronenhof, Manager at Kulm Hotel St. Moritz, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear guest Hazem K,
We are more than delighted to hear that you had a great time with us and thank you very much for your fantastic feedback.
Hoping to have the pleasure to welcome you again in the near future at the Kulm Hotel St. Moritz, we remain with our best wishes and kind regards.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

One of the best hotel that I visited over the world, at the same level of Plaza in New York, Ritz in Paris and Cristallo in Cortina.
A very high level of service and courtesy and a wonderful SPA.
All very fine.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest mimmopastore,
Thnk you so much for your kind feedback and your great rating regarding your recent stay with us. We would be more than happy to welcome you soon again at the Kulm Hotel St. Moritz.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

One of the best hotel in the world, me and my son enjoyed our stay at this amazing Outstanding Hotel.
upon arrival we were warmly welcomed by the Hotel driver, concierge & reception staff.
the staff was extremely friendly, helpful and high class you feel the joy in their smiles and faces. our superior room with lake view was more than exceptional, super clean, very comfortable in everyway , maids are really professional. the Indoor pool was very huge, clean and super, the outdoor pool was beyond expectation more nicer than the photographs upon hotels website just wonderful amazing warm clean, the scenery was beautiful.
Thanks to all staff in Grand Restaurant they made my stay as a fairytales with their elegance, whatever I ask for it will be in the table immediately. super 7 stars deluxe buffet.
me and my Son enjoyed the food, the taste , chocolate dessert just melted in the mouth...
Regarding Design , décor is really fantastic.
This message is from my Son Youssef Annabi 5 years old to Kulm Hotel staff & Ms. Mara:
Thanks a lot to all staff because my dreams come true in this wonderful place.
Now because my stay at Kulm Hotel I have a lots of new friends from different nationality. we enjoyed our days in Marmota kids club with our amazing Mara who filled our day with joy, happiness & kindness as well as we feel secured when our parents leaved us with her.
our Kids Menu and dinner together is exceptional as we feel like VIK very important Kids.
Easter activities are just WOW WOW WOW :)
Ski school arranged by Kulm Concierge is also a fairytales as I'm a beginner but with Kulm hotel nothing is impossible.
Free chocolate, free Ice-cream just for Kulm Hotels Kids Guest is super yummy.
Thank you for my everyday surprise on my Room chocolate and candy:)
I'm A good swimmer but I enjoyed kids pool with Ducks, Frog & crocodiles toys, outdoor pool for relaxing between 12 to 4 just waiting when my kids club reopen again.
Bunny Visit and egg hunts as never seen before.
When my addictions to French fries be more possible with Kulm Hotel as they prepare for me French fries on breakfast, lunch & dinner :)
Well on 1 st of April my Birthday Cake done by Kulm Hotel Chef Is wow wow wow wow :) Mara decorations for my Table with ballons is super super super :) and Kulm Hotel Surprise Gift makes my day.
Thank you Kulm I will definitely recommend Kulm Hotels to all My friends.

NOTE : This hotel is the best for families with Kids. also if you need Halal Food in St Moritz Just go to Kulm Hotel.

Thanks again Kulm.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear guest ibtissemfarhat,
Thank you very much indeed for all your compliments regarding you recent stay with us and your fantastic rating. We are more than delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again in the near future at the Kulm Hotel St. Moritz.
Kind regards and all the best for you

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

This a truly great hotel. I would give it 6 stars if I could. I can see why Gault Millau voted it best 2018 hotel in Switzerland.

From the moment you walk in the hotel you feel welcome. The reception was friendly. If you wanted to know where something was they accompanied you. The room was luxurious and stylish. I went to the spa for a massage and had one of the best I have ever had. Breakfast was spectacular with everything one could ever want.

The sadness was that I only stayed one night. I really want to go back.

Stayed: March 2018
Kulm-Kronenhof, Manager at Kulm Hotel St. Moritz, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear guest MDH19VS,
Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us and the great rating. We are more than delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Kulm Hotel St. Moritz and hope to have the pleasure to welcome you soon again.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

The atmosphere in the hotel is very relaxing. The staff are first class. The bedrooms are extremely comfortable. The situation is perfect. The spa is wonderful, especially appreciated after a hard day's skiing.
The Grand restaurant is classy and the food is excellent. Enzo is particularly charming and helpful.
And of course Massimo makes everyones skiing easy and more enjoyable.

Room Tip: We enjoy the lake side, the views are spectacular
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Kulm-Kronenhof, Manager at Kulm Hotel St. Moritz, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear guest Candy W,
Thank you for your very kind words and your great rating.
We are more than delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have the pleasure to welcome you soon again at the Kulm Hotel St. Moritz.