Croce Federale
US$196
US$159
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

US$122
Hotel Liberty(Bellinzona)
  • Free Internet
Hotel Leon D'Or(Bellinzona)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat locationstay there againroom was cleancentre of townnice hoteleliaoliviasightswifiticino
Reviewed 5 June 2016

Good location good food, very versatile menu and spacey rooms, also very clean.
Very nice location close to everything. Old Castle Tower right behind the hotel.
Only 5 min. walk from Train Station. Old very nice churches nearby, as well as lots of restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2016

I spent four nights at Croce Federale before, during and after my son's wedding at Sasso Corbaro nearby in Bellinzona. We had our rehersal dinner there in the indoor restaurant. Everything, staff, ambiance, food,clean room and location was just what I was looking for. Illya and his staff were consistantly helpful, professional and friendly. The room had a terrific view of Casltlegrande and charming, pedestrian part of old Bellinzona. I look forward to returning to the hotel in the future and would highly recommend Hotel Croce Federale to business people, couples and families. Thanks for being a part of wonderful memories of the wedding!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2016

I spent two nights at Croce Federale in Bellinzona. I not only loved Bellinzona but I have rarely run across a nicer, more helpful and more accommodating staff than we had at Croce Federale. Olivia, the manager and her son, Elia, we incredible. We asked for a room for four people (two couples) as we were on a budget. Booking.com didn't say that although the room did have four beds, it was meant for 2 adults and 2 children. When Elio saw four adults, he immediately tried to solve our problems. He was helpful and extremely accommodating. We couldn't have asked for a better say. The Federale also has a very good restaurant. Thanks Olivia and Elia for making our stay in Bellinzona so memorable!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2016

I went to Bellinzona for a wedding and I needed a place where to sleep for 2 nights. I've already been to the restaurant one year ago (which by the way is delicious!), but it was the first time to the hotel. It is well situated, right in the middle of the city and 5 minutes walk from the train station.
My room was cute, clean and warm, but far too expensive (which is a common problem in Bellinzona).
Breakfast was good and there was a waitress to serve you hot beverage.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Melinda C
Reviewed 14 October 2015

Very good welcome, really friendly staff. Great location and good breakfast.For the price you cant do better.We parked our bikes out side the front door. Rooms very clean simple yet comfortable. Very well located 200m to the lift up to the Bellinzona castle.

Stayed: October 2015