My wife is Vietnamese, we live near Lausanne so we decided to try each and every Vietnamese restaurant in the region. Goûts d'Asie so far is the winner.
You'll have to go upstairs from the street in front of the church St Laurent.
It isn't a posh place but if you want to enjoy great food that's the place.
It's clean and neat. You can be confident with salads they are always clean.
1. they cook Vietnamese recipes the way you have them in Vietnam
2. great value for money, most asian restaurants in Switzerland are more expensive
3. try the all-you-can-eat buffet on Saturday at noon (the buffet is closed during summer)
4. they have a starter salad which is made of different other starters: "salade Goûts d'Asie"
5. the owner and the staff are really friendly and kind
6. if you want to carry on Vietnamese cooking at home, you can shop in their grocery in rue Chaucrau opposite with the entrance of Coop supermarket. 2min by walk.
Drawback: if you are in a rush during the weekdays at noon, it's quite crowded and you'll probably have to spend at least 1h for eating.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.