“Evening drinks”

Taboo Bar & Lounge
Ranked #1 of 2 Nightlife in Montreux
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bar and lounge based in the heart of Montreux with our terraces overlooking the lake Geneva. Come and join us for a cocktail and party the night away!
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Best shisha in Montreux paired with excellent service! We love to come here with our friends!

We will be back again!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

It's a bar/lounge. The only negative point I could say it's on the music that is loud sometimes. They guest on Thursday a live of guitar.
For the main attraction is the chichi.
I am Lebanese so I am used to chicha and they have really good ones and tasty.
I have always fun there, the waiters are really cool. The prices are correct I usually take 2 cosmopolitain (it's a cocktail) for 32CHF for both.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Had a few evenings with my friends in this bar. Wonderful location, great view. Good selection of drinks and hookahs ! Will be back!

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Very nice ... the best spot to have your Sisha in montreux area
view amazing with fresh air
very friendly staff
good drink and good vibe.

1  Thank queensounti
Cristina K, DJ at Taboo Bar & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

I'm usually DJ at Taboo Bar Lounge Montreux