US$198
US$173
Novotel
  • Pool
Mercure Stoller Zurich(Zurich)(Great Value!)
US$116
Mercure
  • Restaurant
H+ Hotel Zuerich(Zurich)(Great Value!)
US$140
Hotel Alexander(Zurich)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$198
  • Free Breakfast
US$104
  • Restaurant
ibis Zurich City West(Zurich)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$146
US$131
  • Room Service
Bristol Hotel Zurich(Zurich)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$152
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

Free cancellation until 05/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$291
US$203
1,484 results
All reviewscity centrehealth clubtram stationletzigrund stadiumbusiness hotelnice hotelfitness centerpublic transportationnice roomhotel is locatedrooms are smallmini barbusiness trippillowschfconciergemigros
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We just came back from a three day stay. First I would like to say that Sam at reception was excellent and should be promoted and given a raise. Very knowledgeable and friendly and helped us out the entire trip. The rest of the staff was also helpful. We received drink vouchers as platinum member and the bartender was also excellent. There is a full size health club attached to the property that the guests can use for free. Although we did not use it, we did tour it and the facility looked great. The hotel is a five minute walk from the tram which can take you wherever you want to go. There is a supermarket on the street. The rooms were on the small size, but very clean. There was a refrigerator in the room which was very helpful. For those people who eat kosher food, there is a kosher supermarket and bakery within walking distance. I would definately recommend the hotel.

Room Tip: He gh floor away from street
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kabrams1618
Management response:Responded 9 August 2017

Dear Kabrams1618,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience following your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Zurich with us and other travellers. It has been a pleasure having you as our guest.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and that the service was to your fullest satisfaction. Please be ensured that we have forwarded your kind comments to our colleagues.
Hopefully we will have the pleasure of hosting you again in a not too distant future.
Heinz Kraehenbuehl

Reviewed 7 August 2017

in this price range

tired out old hotel with indifferent service

certainly not a good hotel for international business people as there were zero sockets available above the desk except of course the Swiss socket which absolutely nobody else in the world uses

the hotel seems to be filled with package budget tourists

Room Tip: book a different hotel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 9 August 2017

Dear Sam S,
Thank you very much for your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Zurich as well as for your constructive feedback, I appreciate your honesty.
I am sorry to read that you could not enjoy your stay in our hotel to your fullest satisfaction.
Should you be planning a return visit to Zurich in the future, please contact me directly to look after your reservation.
Heinz Kraehenbuehl, General Manager

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Good stay, breakfast is expensive at 35 CHF. I recommend the rooms, they are great, but are small for groups of 3 or four. Somehow, I still found that this trip was completely satisfied, as the room was a good value for the money.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ro E
Reviewed 29 July 2017

I had prepaid and not asked for credit card swipe on book in. Chased after signing in restaurant saying we don't have credit. I happily paid by card. Ordered breakfast. It was late and I was rung saying did you order? Yes, why are you ringing. We don't have credit you will have to pay cash when we deliver. I had cash on me and no problems. Trip Advisor had noted good service. I took issue up with front desk and oh no we did not book you in correctly, too bad our fault. After one month of travel through Canada, US and Switzerland this was the worst feeling. I wont be going back there. So far from the city and not friendly.

Room Tip: Rooms okay and well serviced.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 31 July 2017

Dear vickiknopke,
I am sorry to read that we were not able to meet your requirements towards your residence in our hotel. Please be ensured that I have forwarded your mentioned points to the responsible department.
Alina Russ, Marketing

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Friendly staff and good breakfast buffet. Lots of tour groups. Not real convenient if wanting easy access to city center. Also not too many nearby restaurants to choose from within convenient walking distance.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 31 July 2017

Dear Gary W,
We are pleased to read your review and will thank you for your stay in our hotel.
It is a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that the service was to your satisfaction. Please be ensured that we have forwarded your comments to our colleagues.
If you are planning your next trip to Zurich, we would be very happy to welcome you again at the Crowne Plaza.
Alina Russ, Marketing