US$195
US$156
  • Pool
Bristol Hotel Zurich(Zurich)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$165
  • Breakfast included
US$315
US$203
  • Restaurant
ibis Zurich City West(Zurich)(Great Value!)
US$129
  • Room Service
US$115
US$101
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Swissotel Zurich(Zurich)
US$197
US$157
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Mercure Stoller Zurich(Zurich)(Great Value!)
US$117
1,495 results
All reviewscity centrehealth clubtram stationletzigrund stadiumnice hotelsuperior roombusiness hotelfitness centerpublic transportationhotel is locatedrooms are smallnice roommini barbusiness tripold townpillowsconcierge
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We had a family room as part of a business booking, which included a meeting room package. The customer service was very good and we had a very comfortable stay.

The hotel has many different nationalities staying there and the staff speak several languages.

We found the location a little disappointing, the area isn't great, but it had shops and restaurants nearby and was only a couple of minutes walk from a tram stop which takes you into Zurich city centre (Bahnhofstrasse) within 15 mins.

There was a good selection for breakfast (a buffet with something for everyone) and my partner says that the lunch buffet provided in the meeting room package was also very good.

Overall a good hotel for business or pleasure situated in the outskirts of Zurich.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 14 August 2017

Dear Guest,
It is a pleasure to read your feedback about your residence at the Crowne Plaza Zurich.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that the service was to your fullest satisfaction. Please be ensured that we have forwarded your comments to our colleagues.
If you are planning your next trip to Zurich, we would be very happy to welcome you again at the Crowne Plaza.
Heinz Kraehenbuehl, General Manager

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We just came back from a three day stay. First I would like to say that Sam at reception was excellent and should be promoted and given a raise. Very knowledgeable and friendly and helped us out the entire trip. The rest of the staff was also helpful. We received drink vouchers as platinum member and the bartender was also excellent. There is a full size health club attached to the property that the guests can use for free. Although we did not use it, we did tour it and the facility looked great. The hotel is a five minute walk from the tram which can take you wherever you want to go. There is a supermarket on the street. The rooms were on the small size, but very clean. There was a refrigerator in the room which was very helpful. For those people who eat kosher food, there is a kosher supermarket and bakery within walking distance. I would definately recommend the hotel.

Room Tip: He gh floor away from street
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kabrams1618
Management response:Responded 9 August 2017

Dear Kabrams1618,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience following your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Zurich with us and other travellers. It has been a pleasure having you as our guest.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and that the service was to your fullest satisfaction. Please be ensured that we have forwarded your kind comments to our colleagues.
Hopefully we will have the pleasure of hosting you again in a not too distant future.
Heinz Kraehenbuehl

Reviewed 7 August 2017

in this price range

tired out old hotel with indifferent service

certainly not a good hotel for international business people as there were zero sockets available above the desk except of course the Swiss socket which absolutely nobody else in the world uses

the hotel seems to be filled with package budget tourists

Room Tip: book a different hotel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 9 August 2017

Dear Sam S,
Thank you very much for your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Zurich as well as for your constructive feedback, I appreciate your honesty.
I am sorry to read that you could not enjoy your stay in our hotel to your fullest satisfaction.
Should you be planning a return visit to Zurich in the future, please contact me directly to look after your reservation.
Heinz Kraehenbuehl, General Manager

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Good stay, breakfast is expensive at 35 CHF. I recommend the rooms, they are great, but are small for groups of 3 or four. Somehow, I still found that this trip was completely satisfied, as the room was a good value for the money.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ro E
Reviewed 29 July 2017

I had prepaid and not asked for credit card swipe on book in. Chased after signing in restaurant saying we don't have credit. I happily paid by card. Ordered breakfast. It was late and I was rung saying did you order? Yes, why are you ringing. We don't have credit you will have to pay cash when we deliver. I had cash on me and no problems. Trip Advisor had noted good service. I took issue up with front desk and oh no we did not book you in correctly, too bad our fault. After one month of travel through Canada, US and Switzerland this was the worst feeling. I wont be going back there. So far from the city and not friendly.

Room Tip: Rooms okay and well serviced.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 31 July 2017

Dear vickiknopke,
I am sorry to read that we were not able to meet your requirements towards your residence in our hotel. Please be ensured that I have forwarded your mentioned points to the responsible department.
Alina Russ, Marketing