All reviews the river executive room a river view room platinum member pedestrian bridge an upgrade restaurants and bars bit dated old city business hotel star hotel breakfast buffet excellent location nice room andre rieu q park within easy walking distance
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

I had a lovely time and the staff at this hotel was great very friendly, the hotel it’s self is situated in a lovely spot as pretty much all of the other guests have all ready mentioned on this trip advisor, I believe the house keeping could of been a lot better.

The shower was not clean and I would recommend a bit more attention on the house keeping that’s all but I understand we can all have a off day, I would recommend this hotel and I would and will come back beautiful people and beautiful city.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
RamonSchouwenberg, Assistant Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Maastricht, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear valued guest,

First off all I would like to thank you for being our guest, and for sharing your experience with us.
We’re really grateful to read your recommendation; it’s one of the best compliments we can receive.
I would like to thank you also for sharing some additional concerns; those will have the full attention of our general and housekeeping manager.

We are looking forward to welcome you back at Crowne Plaza Maastricht in the near future.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

I chose the hotel due the price, its brand and location. As it is at the middle way between the town and station. And also a supermarket is very near.
Everything's fine, staffs are friendly. Only a small issue if arrive at the station then try to walk, it is quite a distance with a luggage.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear valued guest,

We greatly appreciate that you’ve took the time to write a great review about your experience in the hotel and as well our location and neighborhood.

I hope to have the opportunity of welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I had stayed in the hotel for 11 Nights in February 2018. The rooms were basic, with all necessary amenities. The breakfast was not included in my room package, so never had a meal in the hotel. So cannot comment on food.
The location is excellent, walking distance from station and city center. Super market and cafes are at a stone throw distance, so no problem even if you don't take breakfast in the hotel. Maastricht is a town of restaurants & cafes; I would rather recommend trying small restaurants around the city than having food in the hotel.

My stay was comfortable, with nothing to complain about. But there is nothing extraordinary about the hotel to mention as well; apart from the view from the riverside rooms.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RamonSchouwenberg, Assistant Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Maastricht, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us about your stay in February. Your comments about the hotel, neighborhood and location are highly appreciated and we hope to have the opportunity of welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

موقع رائع وقريب من الاسواق واطلالته جميلة كذلك الافطار جيد جداً وغني بأصناف عديدة اجواء هادئة ونظيفة وخدمة ممتازة
The location is great and close to the markets and its lowness is beautiful as well as the breakfast is very good and goes with many varieties quiet and clean atmosphere and excellent service

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sluijsmans, Manager at Crowne Plaza Maastricht, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear valued guest, we are proud to read your positive comments regarding your stay with us. Hopefully we have the pleasure of seeing you again soon! With kind regards, Team Crowne Plaza Maastricht

Reviewed 25 June 2018

The Crowne Plaza, Maastricht is centrally located in town, and some rooms overlook the river. It is a short walk to the main shopping area, restaurants, parks, and pedestrian bridges across the river. Maastricht University is nearby, and an easy walk, as well. Service is good, and the hotel restaurant serves a very nice breakfast, including both European and American style food items.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Jim-n_Memphis
Sluijsmans, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Maastricht, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear valued guest, We would like to thank you for your loyalty and for choosing Crowne Plaza Maastricht for your stay. It’s great to read your comments regarding our location, breakfast and our service. We always strive to ensure that our guest will have a good stay experienced and I'm glad that we achieved this. Your motivation will be shared with our team and we would be delighted to be your choice hotel again! Best regards, Team Crowne Plaza Maastricht