“Wonderful gourmet experience”
Review of Aruna Cuisine

Aruna Cuisine
Reserve with
Aruna Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 138 Restaurants in Roermond
Price range: US$12 - US$40
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Frans,Mediterraan, Europees,vis en zeevruchten,glutenvrij,Thais,Indiaas,Srilankaas,vegatarisch, lactosevrij,zoutarm ect,,,
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Expert help with choosing food and wine for the evening, and a chef/ kitchen that delivered first class food.

Aruna I, Eigenaar at Aruna Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We Thank You So Much
For
Your VisiteHopefully See you again whennyou Are in Roermond!

Kind regards ,

Reviewed 8 January 2018

After a shopping tour in Roermond outlet center we were seeking for a nice restaurant. Aruna Cusinine troped infront our feed. It looked cozy and we decided to enter. The menu with 3 different surprise menues in 3 sized looked promising. We chose the Sri Lanca menue and the clasic french menu. We also ordered the wine acompany. Let's put it that way. The wine choice and presentation were excellent. The menus were not really convincing. The service was very nice. At 21:00 we were the last guests in the Restaurant. For 140 € you can expect more.

1  Thank Sarah S
Aruna I, Eigenaar at Aruna Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank you for your visite to Our place!
When we were asking you whether every things On your wish you both said Yes excellent.but to read this for us a bit cofution n.if you come once againg we would love hear from you at the place iT zelf the truth.kind regards,

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here several times already and the quality of the food is always top notch. Staff are friendly and polite. They really understand their profession and are very correct.

The chef is equally friendly and has passion for his cooking.

Definitely recommended for anyone who wants to venture off the beaten track and eat great food.

Make sure you leave some room for the dessert du chef, a party for your taste buds!

Keep up the great work, Aruna!

Aruna I, Eigenaar at Aruna Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Thank you so much for All your visites to Our Lovely Restaurant! We Will keep On cooking with Love for All of you.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 18 September 2017

The atmosphere, we felt was a little tense since the place was very posh. If you are the sort of customer who spent all day in the Designer Outlet shopping for Michael Kors and Co. this might be for you- We felt a little "underdressed" and indeed out of place.
However, the service was very friendly, especially the young girls who tried their very best to make our dinner special.
The menu has 2 sides to it. The customer can choose between regular European cuisine and Asian food (Thai, Indian and Sri Lankan).
Our verdict: I choose salmon with chips and a salad, my boyfriend chose the Sri Lankan curry. And I was quickly very jealous of his dish. My fish was not awful but not great either. On the menu it said it was grilled (the main reason why I ordered it), however it did'nt taste grilled at all but was simply fried. Thinking that this was a fairly posh place I expected something else than regular chip-shop chips with my food. For example homecut chips - unfortunately I was disappointed. The chips were below average. However the salad was ok. But now the Sri Lankan curry: It was simply wonderful! I tried not to steal to much off my partners plate but it was just too good.
I think Aruna should focus on Asian cuisine, since this seems to be their strength. No need for average European dishes if you can serve up an amazin curry like that. I would certainly return for that flavour!

Aruna I, Eigenaar at Aruna Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thanks a lot for your visite at Our place !
Hopefully See you again.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Decided to leave an opinion, as I was very disappointed at the food at the restaurant. It seemed that the cook doesn't even know Thai, Indian or Sri Lankan cuisine. The food looked terrible, tasted weird (no ingredients that are supposed to be there) and boiled cut carrots on top (decoration? or just cook's creativeness?). Will never go there again. Not to mention the prices - the portion was tiny and on the whole very overpriced.

1  Thank Elena N
Aruna I, Eigenaar at Aruna Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

This is not true! If you have eaten at Our place you definietly Could have said to Our staff whether you were not satisfied.I realybdont know where are you come from? That you are telling chef has no idea What Thai Food is.its actually other way around ! If have a bit knoledge of Thai Food younwant say this .from the other hand Our staff always come and ask is every thing On your wish! So What are btoutelling now.its really nonsens .