“Welpcome pit stop!....”
Review of Welp

Welp
Reserve with
Welp is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 441 Restaurants in Eindhoven
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Stumbled across this restaurant in the De Bergen area .... Lovely modern decor. Had a fabulous club sandwich and homemade lemon cheesecake to die for!!! Would recommend

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is situated in the Bergen area, a neat and fancy part over Eindhoven. Very friendly staff, food looks and tastes really good! I'd definitely go back here again.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

We had a glass of wine some weeks ago. And were surprised by the service we got on the terrace and the interesting menu.
On my wifes birthday ( coinsiding with soccergame Holland-Greece ), we decided to go there with 2 families totalling 8 food spoiled guests for Welp.
The group table was of a very good setup with great couch and comfy chair. We all liked the arrangement.
But you will read this for the food they serve, I think. Try the sampler as my daughter and my son in law did. It was the same as we had but than the whole list of entrees. I liked my shrimp croquettes they are near perfect. But all made compliments on how it was served and how it tasted. A promise for the main courses. And they lived up to the expectation. Even the lonely vegi dish was excelent.
All their wines are also per glass and from a good range of countries. The verdego was very decent.
But than the 4 boys went to the soccer match and the ladies all chose a desert and loved it.
It was great and we will come again, with friends.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch with our preschooler. The food was great, loved the atmosphere, and the server was very helpful. My husband and I chose sandwiches and she offered to have the chef prepare the chicken from the dinner menu since the chicken soup our son wanted was spicy. It's the best meal he's eaten at a restaurant that didn't involve chicken nuggets since we've been in Europe. We ended up sharing a dessert and getting coffee.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

3rd time this week. Can't get enough of the wonderful ambiance, amazing food, great decoration, and superb service with a smile. This is already a classic and the fact we've come back 3x and suggested it to friends says it all. Try the fries!!!!