All reviews apple pie stocked kitchenette largest park warm croissants museum district perfect location apartment
Reviewed 5 April 2015

Treat yourselves, I did and now I'm addicted. The apartment is incredibly well furnished, the location is perfect and the owner Charles is sublimely charming. From entering the main door it is a virus that you are stepping into classic indulgence. A fridge stocked with wonderful cheeses, meats, soft drinks and beer. The daily treats delivered to my door included chocolate torte, an apple pie, a bottle of champagne etc. there is no comparison between this apartment and an hotel. Value for money is an understatement, take the plunge, you will not be disappointed.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Smilingalways
Reviewed 19 March 2015

Then organize a surprise trip to Amsterdam and stay at Park Mansion!

Actually the experience started at the stage of booking when I got in touch with my personal wizard Charles (the owner). I got a letter with hints about transport, restaurants, places to go and to do. I accepted also the de lux package, so then when we arrived I could hear from my wife WOW when we entered the room, when she saw fresh flowers everywhere, when we sat at the open fire place, when I served champagne with strawberries, then more WOWs and then we found fresh croissants in the morning at the door... So I looked like a hero to my wife! Thank you Charles!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank TaurusPL
Reviewed 10 March 2015

We loved everything about this apartment from the open fire to the fresh morning croissants to the fabulous location. Charles, the host, and his staff were very gracious and very lovely. It will always be our first choice when in Amsterdam. Furniture, wine, location, bed, privacy, space and art in the apartment were all sensational. Could not find fault with anything. You really could not ask for a better place to stay.

Room Tip: Charles also has some other apartments in Amsterdam. If this place is unavailable then please contact him because I am sure his other places will be just as lovely as Park Mansion Centre.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Missy W
Reviewed 24 February 2015

Amazing stay in this beautifull flat in the heart of Asmterdam. Location is perfect. Next to the busy area of Leidesplein or close to the park and the museum area. The owner and staff is very welcoming and taking care of the host during all the stay. Already my top & favorite adress for all my future business or holiday trip in Amsterdam.

Better & bigger than an hotel for the same price. With the feeling to be really at home. I loved the fireplace to relax after a hard day of business appointments all over the city. And the view on the garden is stunning. I could write thousands good things about the Park Mansion but better is to try by itself.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Eric S
Reviewed 13 October 2014

Beautiful apartment, maximum attention and care...and it all comes with elegance and grace. Absolutely my best experience when abroad...and I travel everywhere in Europe - both business and leisure. Design, comfort, safety, elegance. Yet, you feel attached to everything like you had lived there before. Lovely people taking care of you...in details. Almost unbelievable... <3

Room Tip: These are beautiful apartments. If you look for design+serenity+special attention to your stay, you have it! At Park Mansion, Amsterdam.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business