“Best sea food in the city ”
Review of La Pescheria

La Pescheria
Reserve with
Save up to 50% when you reserve online *
La Pescheria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,990 of 4,475 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$23 - US$40
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant with a pleasant owner and stuff. Food was delicious and the prices are good! Lekkeeeer eaten!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 13 March 2018

When I'm in Amsterdam I go with friends to the restaurant La Pescheria. I like sea products very much. There are very tasty shrimps. They are like me the most delicious in Europe. I recommend there to visit with friends.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

This has got to be the worst fish restaurant in Amsterdam, and there are so many good ones, so don't waste your money here. And that will be a lot of money because this restaurant is way over-priced. No wonder they are doing 50% discounts every day (but that doesn't improve the experience of course).

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Food and atmosphere were excellent. Time between servings for the all you could eat special could have been a little shorter but I think they were stalling some because they ordered in a birthday cake to celebrate my husband's birthday and went out of their way to make it a very special birthday for him. There were stickers for credit cards on the door but when we got the bill we were told they did not take credit cards which could present an issue but overall we had a great dinner.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Best Mussels I have ever tasted. Get the sorbet! Book early as when it gets busy the kitchen backs up and you will have to wait. They do warn you of that so we ate at 7:00.

1  Thank W S