“Great spot, nice staff”

Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Neighbourhood: Jordaan
Neighbourhood: Jordaan
Reviewed 12 May 2017

Having not smoked for years and with a partner who had never smoked before, I was very nervous about choosing a location to stop at. After looking up a number of places, finding some too crowded and off putting we decided to stop at La Tertulia. I found the staff to be incredibly helpful and understanding giving lots of great tips. Everything was reasonably priced and the location was fantastic, away from the busy streets further into the city. We visited a couple of times that day having been made incredibly comfortable.

The cafe was clean and very spacious, my only complaint would be that it looks a little dated and the furniture worn. I would certainly visit this place again and encourage anybody else to do so as well.

1  Thank TheDanseMacabre

Reviewed 25 April 2017

This little coffeshop was good for an afternoon visit. The staff was nice and helpful and the place is pleasant to have a tea while trying some of the local greens. We tried the bubblegum and the quality was great.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

There are fewer plants than I thought there would be, not really a botanical garden that I expected. It closes at 7pm, I think, but it's nice for an afternoon coffee.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

I really enjoyed this quirky coffeeshop where you can also get a quick bite. I particularly liked the to-go stroopwaffles they had here, they keep well and are super tasty. If I go back to Amsterdam I will definitely return. Not open every day.

1  Thank ReadsontheBeach
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Awesome little coffeeshop with a good selection of smoking goods, nice views of the canal and a really relaxed atmosphere.