“Vondal View B&B is a must!”
Review of Vondel View B&B

Vondel View B&B
Ranked #21 of 343 Amsterdam B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 February 2017

Vondal View B&B was one of the best accommodations I've stayed at and I highly recommend it! The B&B is in pristine conditional and impeccably clean.

Not only is Vondel located steps away from the renowned Vondelpark but it's also walking distance from the museums, close to wonderful restaurants, bars, and a two minute walk from Amsterdam's reliable public transport system.

The owner of Vondel View, Rita, was extremely accommodating, kind, and generous with her time and knowledge regarding the highlights of Amsterdam.

Vondal View is a gem!
Lauren

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 6 January 2017

We had a great stay at Ritas Vondelview. It was hard to get out of this wonderful good bed to see Amsterdam - ha ha ha!!! It´s also good that there are no reproductions of paitings, they are originals on the wall - this is rare in our time.
It´s clean and very quite - and a few steps to Vondelpark.
So JOIN Vondelview and you will have a good stay in Amsterdam!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

We had an excellent stay at Vondelview B&B and were warmly hosted by Rita. The house is conveniently located close to the Vondelpark and the museum quarter. The City centre is reachable by public means. We'll surely visit again!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2016

From the first day I contacted Rita, her kindness and hosting skills were second to none. She was so helpful in explaining about the different rooms and how to get to the b&b, making our journey so much less chaotic. We were upgraded from the flower room to the suite because it was our anniversary and the guests who booked the suite had cancelled last minute. This was Rita's anniversary gift to us (who else would do that for their guests?). This was such a kind and highly appreciated gesture. The suite is beautiful, spotless and is equipped with everything from FULL kitchen facilities, iron, umbrellas, safe, hairdryer, Jacuzzi bath.. i dont think there was 1 thing I couldn't find if I needed it. The bed is also probably the most comfiest bed I have ever stayed in, which is a problem if you're on holiday.. but dont actually want to get out of bed to visit the city you're in :)
The b&b is about 10 minutes on the number 1 tram, from central station.. so MEGA close! its right next to Vondelpark which is beautiful! Location wise, you couldn't fault this place, its on a quiet corner but so close to all main shops/bars/cafes/supermarkets and so on! the museum area is just around the corner and the number 1 tram goes straight through all the popular spots! Rita left lots of maps and guides for us, to help us get around and to find the places we wanted to visit, Even giving us tips for local restaurants, cafes and supermarkets to try! I honestly would rate this place a 10 out of 5 if I could and I am not surprised at all, that Rita's b&b is rated as 'excellent'. If you are a few friends/couple I would 100% recommend this place, its a similar price to most the hotels in the area but with so much more space and facilities. Hopefully myself and my partner will be back in the future and I wouldn't even contemplate staying anywhere else than Vondelview. Thanks again Rita, for all your help and hospitality and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. I will also not hesitate, in recommending you to all my friends and family who wish to Visit Amsterdam. Stacie and James.

Room Tip: Suite has kitchen facilities and jacuzzi bath.