US$189
Doubletree
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$270/night.

XO Hotels Couture(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$81
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$101
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$105
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Ibis Amsterdam Centre(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$155
US$225
US$187
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

WestCord Art Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$98
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Holiday Inn Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$112
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

Flying Pig Downtown(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$88
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

1,381 results
All reviewsbusiness districtzuid stationcity centrebusiness hotelclub roomschiphol airporttrain stopexcellent hotelbusiness tripduty managerminute walkhotel is moderncomfortable roomseasy accesspublic transportnumber tramhotel bar
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I arrived early morning first week of March in freezing Amsterdam! It was -8 Celsius. I took the train from the airport (a convenient one station away) and looked for Crowne Plaza. It was 6 in the morning and my check in was not until 3pm so I was slightly worried that I didn't any place to stay after a 12 hour flight. But the kind staff at the reception desk gave me a room! I love this hotel! It is relatively new and show little sign of wear. The rooms are clean, the public spaces in the hotel are well maintained. The breakfast is good but I should single out the lovely croissant. I loved the bed and the lined but most of all it was the friendly staff in the reception desk, in the restaurant that made all the difference.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank 64elf
Dax-GRM, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Amsterdam South, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you very much 64elf for taking the time to share your experiences here on Tripadvisor. I am glad to see we were able to accommodate you after such a exhausting flight.

Thank you for the compliments on the great state of our building and the hard work our maintenance team needs to put into keeping everything tip-top.

I will make sure to share your very kind words with all the teams, they will be very happy to read this.

Warm regards from Amsterdam,

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Visited for a couple of nights. Checked out today, and rebooked this afternoon as visiting Amsterdam again next month, cancelled our prebooked hotel so we can stay here again. Lovely hotel, friendly staff. We came to Amsterdam to attend an event at the AFAS Live Arena. This hotel was perfect location as short walk to the train station and one stop on the train (5 minutes train journey) we were at the Arena. Also only one stop from Schiphol Airport.
The room was clean and one of the best we have stayed in. Highly recommend this Hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joanne H
CPSouth, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Amsterdam South, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

What a wonderful review and even more amazing compliment that you have decided to return to us, instead of staying at your already booked option. Thank you so much!

We are always pleased to see our most loyal guests return and I'd love to welcome you back personally!

Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Rooms nice and clean, hotel really nice ambient inside. Ladies on reception desk really really great. Train station is near by. Only why I score 4 is due to reason that is far from city centar. This hotel is good value for money and on our way back to Amsterdam we will book same hotel. Also for example if you run out of cigarettes and ask reception for box of cigarettes they don’t provide they just advise to go buy by your self. This small examples will provide better service to hotel if they try to bring to quest what he looks for and charge extra for service. This is just example on cigarettes but many examples can be on same way presented.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Engineer S

Thank you for your review EngineerS, dear valued guest.

We are very happy to see you will be back with us! That is a great compliment!

Please feel free to contact me directly before your next arrival as would love to welcome you back personally and talk about the tips you have given in your review.

dax.vanhonk@ihg.com

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Crowne Plaza is an established brand the rooms, ambience and facilities are a testament of this brand name. Although these things were top notch, certain incidents during my 2 day stay left a bad taste.
1. The reception lady took around 30 minutes to locate my booking. Although she was courteous, gracious and hospitable, you usually don't expect confusion when booking Crowne Plaza.
2. The spread of buffet breakfast is really minimal. As a benchmark they should compare themselves against Novotel which has a much better spread and changing varieties every day.
3. The hotel messed up the billing. They initiated a charge on my account and then denied to take ownership of the charge. Because of the confusion, I got my card deactivated. After writing multiple emails and sharing my card statement, they did accept the responsibility of initiating the charge. But by then the damage had been done and I had to ask my bank for another card that needed to be shipped internationally to Amsterdam.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Warrioraks, dear valued guest,

However unfortunate it might be, there is never a second chance at a first impression... I am sorry for the fact we were unable to meet the expectation you had.

It should go without saying a reservation should be located in (far) under minutes and I am very curious which circumstances caused our team to need so much time. The same goes for the situation you describe about your credit card. Please feel free to share additional information directly with me via daxvanhonk@ihg.com and I will be able to look into the situation and hopefully at least clarify this to you.

thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback, it is true that it is with words like your own we are able to continuously improve our service. This is applies the breakfast, I have forwarded your feedback to our Food & Beverage Manager.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Dax - Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night at this hotel recently and it is a fairly new, modern hotel which i found to be very clean and tidy.

Check in was simple and the reception staff all polite and friendly.

Stayed in a twin room which again was spotless with all the amenities you would expect of a crowne plaza.

The hotel itself is situated to the south of amsterdam, a 5 minute walk from amsterdam zuid train station. The city centre is easily accessible on the tram service with stops again only a short distance from the hotel. Being on quite a tight schedule i used uber which cost around €15 to the city and €20 return.

Upon checkin we received a voucher for a free drink in the hotel bar which is pleasantly furnished.

Being an IHG rewards member i was offered a 2pm late checkout which suited my needs perfectly however that morning not once but twice the maids bothered me trying to clean the room early then reception called again at 1pm asking if i was checking out!.... if your going to offer guests a late checkout don’t bother them before that time!!

All in all a good hotel with reasonable rates, nice quiet area with easy access to the city centre.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank thepieshop66

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for this amazing and extensive review! We are delighted to read that both our easily accessible location as well as friendly staff made a great contribution to your stay's success.

Please allow me to offer my sincere apologies for the fact you were disturbed during the morning of your departure. Naturally this was not our intention and I will make sure to use your feedback to further improve our quality of service.

Thank you once again for your review and hopefully we can welcome you back soon.