“Great ribs! ”
Review of Myrabelle

Myrabelle
Reserve with
Myrabelle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #237 of 4,475 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$11 - US$34
Cuisines: Dutch
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

I usually leave the reviews for my wife to write but as I enjoyed our visit to Myrabelle so much I thought I'd write.
We came out of The Heineken Experience to a miserable, drizzly Saturday evening and as we were deciding our evening plan we stumbled across this pub/restaurant. It looked so welcoming we headed straight inside. The atmosphere was just as it looked from the outside, friendly and warm.
There are only a handful of tables to eat and they are upstairs on something akin to a mezzanine level, there's not much room but again there's a great atmosphere, the Dutch are such a friendly lot and they all speak perfect English!
My wife ordered the burger and beer meal deal whilst I went for the spare ribs. Meals arrived within a few minutes and the burger was good but the ribs exceptional! A huge plate with ribs piled high and the meat so tender it fell from the bones! I'd definitely recommend it for any meat lover.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

The many other reviews sum our experience up quite well so I won't bore you with details...

The pub is cozy - it has loft seating upstairs away from the bar area (fun for us older crowd to scale, but well worth the minor challenge!). Service was quick and helpful with our questions. We had the wienerschnitzel and a bowl of tomato soup - perfect for a grey wet day. The quantity was large enough to 2 people to split and still feel full. I would recommend both - they were cooked very well, had good flavor and were fresh. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 10 December 2016

Just an amazing Amsterdam bar and restaurant. We turned up on a cold December evening, inside looked so inviting, the ground floor was full of people drinking and the first floor is a little dining area. The decor is amazing, really dimly lit with a early 1900's charm.

The lady that served us was so lovely and the food was out of this world. I had the schnitzel and the girlfriend had the sea bass, both were very tasty, the fries and salads were perfect also. There is a photo menu for beer which was fantastic and the Dutch apple pie with whipped cream and cinnamon ice cream for dessert was that good we both decided it was the best pudding we had ever eaten..honestly.

Would have eaten here every night if that wouldn't have been too boring lol

Many thanks :)

Reviewed 8 November 2016

On a cold November night in Amsterdam, nothing looks quite as welcoming as the old school pub style of the Myrabelle. This isn't a modern, pretentious bar. It's old, cosy, dark and warm with what appears to be a family working behind the bar and in front of it, keeping locals and visitors alike very happy. We had a cosy corner table overlooking the twinkly lights of the canal. Food is simple, but delicious. Service is friendly and flawless. A massive thumbs up from me!

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Food was really delicious and above pub standard but laid back and casual. Only local people here so good to escape the tourist hoards - order the apple pie!!