NH City Centre Amsterdam(Amsterdam)
US$202
NH Hotels
US$210
US$199
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$251/night.

Crowne Plaza Amsterdam South(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$164
  • Restaurant
Ibis Amsterdam Centre(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$155
US$127
  • Breakfast included
XO Hotels Couture(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$92
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$95
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$215
US$187
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

Holiday Inn Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$190
  • Restaurant
Flying Pig Downtown(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$88
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

This is a good cheap hotel, the other reviews I've seen on here are a bit over the top, looks like it's been reconditioned but people have took pictures before hand, I would recommend this hotel and I would go back there

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Rude staff, over priced.

Couldn't have key cards for our rooms as the machine wasn't working,every time one of us wanted to go to the rooms we had to be let in my a receptionist. Initially checked in to a basement room which was boiling with little ventilation and the inside lock was broken on the door, asked to move rooms but succumb to paying an upgrade to move or waste a weekend not being able to sleep in the heat.

Great location but stay elsewhere!

Room Tip: Do not book budget
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Where to start.

No room keys reception have to let you into room.

Ask for a fan sorry not
We don't have enough for every room so sorry no you can't have 1

Tv
No remote

Shower
scalding hot or freezing cold

Room nice enough

Hotel bar

is a fridge behind reception €2-50 for can of coke

Over priced over rated

Stay again never

Unless a stag doo

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2017

After reading some of the reviews I decided to book a luxury room, as I didn't want to end up in the basement! Our room had a lovely balcony (room 107) which we were able to relax on. The room was nice and airy, the bathroom modern and clean. The staff were friendly and helpful and the hotel was very conveniently located near to Leidseplien and Vondelpark. Don't book the 'basic' room as you will end up not enjoying your stay. Go for the standard or upgrade to a room with a balcony.

Room Tip: Book a standard or luxury room, do not go for the basic room.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Rudest staff I have EVER encountered (and I travel extremely often) I paid 139 euro for a room underground, that had no air circulation, and smelled like human waste in the bathroom (we believe the tubing all arrived in the basement) When we told the reception (2 woman) they ignored us, didn't care, and did not help us in any way. Their reasoning to the high price was "Because it's Saturday". A hotel that should not even exist. Pay the extra and get yourselves a higher quality hotel believe me. I did not even take a shower because I was so disgusted. A part from the structure being absolutely DISGUSTING, the staff were so unprofessional. I have worked in the customer service field for 10 years and these two individuals truly have an attitude I've never experienced. My guess is that they are so used to it they just choose not to deal with it. Truly a hotel that should not exist. I hope I can convince you to not book here and avoid it at all costs.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel in general, avoid this place.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple