Just got back from 2 night stay- hotels was in ideal position.5 - 10 min walk from everywhere.
Room was a bit small and right up in the rafters but it was very clean and modern. Also very quiet. Cannot comment on the breakfast as we failed to get up either morning. Coffee facilities a nice touch though. The staff were the most friendly i have ever encountered. At 100 eur0s a night i was a bit pricey but unless you want to stay in a dormortory with shared facilities you have to pay a little more ... free internet available in lounge also...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Max Brown is situated in three monumental Amsterdam canal houses with an amazing 300-year old facade, at the corner of Amsterdam most famous canals, the Herengracht & the Brouwersgracht. You’re in Hipsterdam the moment you check-in when you pick up your key from the guy or girl behind the impressive bar. You can choose to go straight up to your cosy room or to take a seat at the living room bar. Or at one of the comfy tables, chairs and sofa to gather around with a drink and some delicious bar bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Expedia so you can book your Max Brown Hotel Canal District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chic And Basic Amsterdam
- Chic & Basic Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Chic Basic Hotel Amsterdam