“Surprisingly satisfying”

Ranked #660 of 4,445 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$11 - US$29
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Red Light District (De Wallen)
Description: Jasmine Thai Cuisine is here for dine-in service and take away. You are welcome to come and try our specialties with our finest Thai cuisine. If you are looking for good Thai food, Jasmine Thai Cuisine can give you more than you expected. With highly thirty five years experience head chefs, not only you will be happy eating our tasteful dishes but also you will enjoy our warm atmosphere as well. We are looking forward to serve you at Jasmine Thai Restaurant.
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

It was an unplanned visit after giving up on queuing for New King. Loved the fact that they serve sticky rice to go with north eastern dishes. Good comfort food for reasonable price.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

We stumbled across this restaurant while staying in the red light district. We had been travelling several weeks around Europe and where looking for a change of cuisine. We got a table at the front and everybody enjoyed their meal. Flavours were really good. Service efficient and pleasant enough. Certainly not a fancy restaurant but a good meal was had by all. Seemed well priced and they served alcohol. We enjoyed our meals so much we ended up there again the next night and food was very good.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Visited for a Thai green curry. Halfway through the meal I asked the waitress where the loo was. I popped to the loo. When I returned, my curry and beer were cleared! When I explained that Iowa's still eating the laughed, apologised and after a 10 minute wait brought out a replacement meal only this time it was tofu, not chicken, as I'd originally ordered. I returned the food and waited another 10 minutes for the chicken curry. No apology, no acknowledgement of an error. Nothing. Terrible service which is a shame because the food is pretty good.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We didn't expect to find great Thai food in Amsterdam- but that is exactly what Jasmine Thai provided! We were lucky enough to snag a table for dinner, and ordered the Beef Salad, Beef Fried Rice, and the Chicken Curry. The beef salad was good- just not exactly what we were expecting. The fried rice and the chicken curry were AMAZING though. We seriously considered going straight back to our hotel and ordering delivery from them through uber eats- it was that good. If you're tired and hungry and find yourself walking by Jasmine Thai Cuisine- treat yourself and GO IN!

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

I took my boyfriend to this restaurant for our first date. We had "lunch" at 4 pm and we still managed to get served! The waiters are super nice and the food is delicious. One of my favorite places in Amsterdam!