US$778
US$198
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$268/night.

US$196
US$181
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$103
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

NH Amsterdam Museum Quarter(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$121
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Holiday Inn Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$129
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

US$224
US$203
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Amsterdam South(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$131
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

XO Hotels Couture(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$70
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Ibis Amsterdam Centre(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$148
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

WestCord Art Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$133
  • Pool
All reviewsbed dormtop bunkdam sqno elevatornoisy at nighttrain stationlockersplugcanalmuseumradiatorcafes
Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

First time to stay in hostel. 12-bed dormitory with individual lockers and sockets provided. Walking distance to central station. Only concern is the location because it's in the middle of red light district. Recommended for solo travelers (even female)

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

As there was seven of us we got a dorm all together (the godfather room)which had our own toilet and shower. We all hd a great time beds lovely and comfy and room lovely and warm. Breakfast was also good would definitely stay here again. only downside was you couldn't smoke in the room

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank 29sally12
Reviewed 22 April 2016

Maybe one of the coolest spots in town.
This very little, but welcoming hostel, offers a range of interesting rooms themed after famous Americans movies.
Affordable for all the pockets.
Book in advance before you won't find space! ;)

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Luke P
Reviewed 30 March 2016

I was robbed at this hotel and I´m sure management was involved. Got back to my room around 11 am and found someone suspicious going down from 2nd floor (my room was the only one on 2nd floor). When I instert my card key the door didn´t open. We had to go to front desk and get our keys updated. Had a huge amount of cash in my luggage and I realized it was missing when I was already gone from Amsterdam

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
8  Thank MatiasBA2014
Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

This hostel placed in agreat location!! Actually i had agood staying, even everything is very basic! The bed was comfortable and the dorm and toilets were clean!!
But my portable charger got stolen from my bed while I'm setting in front the room!! The cleaner women and one traveler guy were inside, i put the charger in the bed and went outside for awhile, all the time i was seating in front and when i went back in didn't find it, so i knew for sure that one of them steal it!! Never found it!!
When I went to the reception guy ( with shaved head) he was soooo unhelpful and the worst person I've ever seen in my travels!!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo