All reviewsbed dormtop bunkdam sqno elevatornoisy at nighttrain stationlockersplugcanalradiatormuseumcafes
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

First trip to Amsterdam. This hostel was in prime location, close to absolutely everything! It's just a shame that's the only good thing about this hostel that I can say!

We had an 8 bed dorm which was dark and dirty, the showers (although bleached daily) stunk and were dirty, don't forget flip flops! And if you wanted a shower in the night then tough! As it was too dark to see!

I had general stains on the bed. Top bunk didn't have a bar or anything on to stop me from rolling out! Beds weren't changed at all whilst we were there neither were the towels even though stated on the website (standard)

Rude staff! Added taxes when you arrive. No luggage room, just leave bags in the middle of reception area. Safe/ lockers in the room tiny and didn't work. Over all such a negative experience for such a lovely city!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank ilovenewyork92
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my Mother in Law, the price was great, the location amazing, and our room had a bench just outside which was perfect for our stay as my mother in law just wanted to get super high! If you don't mind church bells and want to be right in the city this hostel is perfect, lovely staff as well.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

If you want to be in amongst the hustle and bustle of the red lift district this hostel is the place to be. I visited on one of the warmest days In summer, around 27 degree Celsius. The room I checked into had a couple of decent fans to keep the temperature down which was great, as well as windows the opened up and gave a great view down the canals.

The facilities were great, clean bathroom, power points and lights for each bed and towels and linen included in the bed price.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 3 July 2017

As a solo traveller who had just started his one month euro trip interrailing around Europe I arrived at the Heart of Amsterdam. There was a tiny common room area which combined with the fact the staff do not organise anything social means if you are travelling solo this isn't a great place to meet people and have a good time. Only positive was the location.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Right in the "heart" of Amsterdam. Close to all the attractions such as Dam sq. Rembrandt sq and the museums. I would recommend you keep your purse or wallet safe as there are many pick-pockets lurking

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends