“Perfect Sanctuary!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

KimTibs
Salisbury, England, United Kingdom
“Perfect Sanctuary! ”
Reviewed 2 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We stayed here for 3 nights for a weekend in Amsterdam and I will always return but I can’t see myself staying anywhere else now, the apartment was perfect so stylish, clean and had everything we needed and more every detail was looked after.

The hosts just fabulous and so welcoming they even have their own app which we found very useful indeed and enjoyed some of the hosts recommendations for restaurants.

I cannot recommend enough and it’s in a perfect location of Amsterdam with everything in easy reach.
Jan-Willem and Jan-Carel thank you very much for your hospitality.

Management Response
3 Apr 2018
Thanks a lot for your reviwe Kim! It was a joy to have you staying with us and we are looking forward to seeing you again!
HappyTrav...
Sydney, Australia
“A fabulous Amsterdam apartment and lovely hosts”
Reviewed 16 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My sister and I stayed in this apartment for 3 days and I wish we'd had longer! The location was perfect - within walking distance to great restaurants & bars and all the attractions of central Amsterdam, but in a lovely quiet neighbourhood. The hosts were wonderful and have thought of everything to make the apartment a comfortable home away from home. They also had great suggestions for things to do, places to eat etc and provided access to an app 'Concierge' which we downloaded to our phones to help with navigation around Amsterdam. I can't wait to go back with my husband and will definitely try to book here again!

alex31201...
Sydney, Australia
“great apartment in a beautiful neighbourhood”
Reviewed 10 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The apartment was clean and really nicely decorated with everything we needed to make our stay comfortable and pleasant. There were even some snacks and drinks left for us, and the ability to make a good cup of coffee in the apartment was very much appreciated! The neighbourhood is beautiful, with plenty of places nearby to have a nice meal. The walk to the centre was quick, easy and very pleasant. The super friendly owners made the check in and out process a breeze, and as they were right next door, they were there in case we needed anything which was also great! Overall, we loved our stay here and would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting amsterdam!

OliviaHan...
“So amazing!”
Reviewed 26 November 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We managed to grab a short weekend here after a cancellation and it was so lovely. The most amazing, friendliest welcoming, really made us feel at home. Great size, so cleanly and just out right amazing. Planning to come back soon.

KLM123
Sydney
“My quiet home in Amsterdam”
Reviewed 22 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

In the best position, this apartment is close to the heart of Amsterdam. I felt safe and comfortable staying here on my own. Warm, comfortable, stylish, ideal space. I will come back again soon with my husband and small son. Any more than 3 would be uncomfortable.

I stayed in apartment 1 (I think) anyway, the one upstairs.

The amazing:

Location, just perfect

Peaceful, so very quiet!

Hosts: Jan is a lovely fellow and so so helpful. wonderfully warm on introduction then leaves you to your own world, while welcoming you to call at any time if you need help.

Cat: if you love cats there is one next door and you may be lucky enough to see him. He will look at you suspiciously until you say 'hey puss' then he will come running over with lots of purring.

Seriously, everything you need. Make your own dinner, chill on your own lounge.

Worth taking into account:

On the same floor there is a smoker and the smell is evident in the hallway. It comes just a little into the apartment but it didn't bother me. I put a towel down at the door to stop any smell coming in.

No views so to speak and is just a few metres across from another apartment with direct views into each others' abodes. However I did realise that an open home and window is quite standard in Amsterdam. People don't worry too much if they see others through the window!

However there is a lovely light from the adjoining deck which is owned by a separate property.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Perfect comfort
Liked least: Slight smell of cigarette smoke from neighbour (but I am sensitive)!
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
23 Oct 2016
Hi Kerren, thanks for your review and stay with us!
We enjoyed accommodating you!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;