“Delicious Tibetan food!”

Norling Restaurant Amsterdam
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Norling Restaurant Amsterdam is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #108 of 4,475 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$9 - US$17
Cuisines: Diner, Tibetan
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Description: Please enjoy our simply delicious Himalyan/Asian cuisine in the heart of Amsterdam. Norling Restaurant Amsterdam.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent meal serced by friendly staff in a cosy setting. Our spring rolls and dumplings were so tasty and served piping hot. Curries were also delicious. Would happily return.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Staff were friendly and helpful, and the sharing menu between 5 was delicious and good value for money.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Friendly, very attentive staff. Warm and nice atmosphere, wonderful food. Great value for money. Food is very tasteful, good flavours, nicely presented. We will definately come back! Great spot in Amsterdam. Living in Amsterdam we have seen many restaurants come and go. I am a 100% sure this one will stay!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

If this is an example of the type of foods available in Tibet, then I want to go !
We did have a little trouble locating it, but more due to my poor map reading .
So glad we persevered in finding this restaurant.
We were shown to a table upstairs and the waiter, who is by far the nicest, patient guy I have ever meet explained which dishes were suitable for vegetarians. He also explained the other dishes such as Himalayan mashed potatoes and wish rice would complement the various dishes on offer.
A truly wonderful experience and one I will repeat on my return to Amsterdam.
One of the best experiences, from entering a restaurant to leaving it after eating well I have ever had.

2  Thank 470jenny
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

The menu is not as wide as some of the restaurants (no momos and no noodle soup) so check the menu before going in. Great vegetarian options. I had the Norling chicken curry which was really good. I also got a really good mushroom salad compliments of the chef. The atmosphere is very cozy but calm, a nice retreat from the hustle and bustle of the nearby touristy areas (its near the Flower Market.) I also learned to show up at these restaurants as soon as they open because there are not many tables and they are usually full!