This is a very nice, new hotel. I would consider it on par with a Marriott. It is about a 15 minute walk to the downtown area, which makes it cheaper than the Crowne Plaza or anything similar downtown. There is a van shuttle which drops you on the river side of the train station, but it may save only you 5 minutes, and it only runs once every half hour and only holds 8 people. So, unless you catch it right before it leaves, it doesn't make sense to take the shuttle (unless it is raining). It is also right next to a tram stop which could be a good option to get to the center. Other than that, there really isn't anything of note to say.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam