1,077 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 November 2014 via mobile

This hotel was lovely- small room and located next to Leidseplein team stop so it wasn't Central but certainly not far away from everything. The room was TINY but it suited us fine :) and... It has a lift! Yay! Definitely recommend

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 21 October 2014

During my accommodation in the hotel and whilst I was out of the room with my room door locked and secured (at least I thought so), important property of mine has been stolen. The hotel management stated it was very difficult for them as a ‘neutral party’ to exactly determine the sequence and reasons of what happened. Apart from that the hotel was nery dirty and the staff very rude.

Room Tip: visit another hotel
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Sinioris C
Reviewed 17 October 2014

Room without comfort (small wardrobe, old furnitures not modern, cigarette stub in the window, small bath with mouldy tile. Low light condition in the room. Unflexible check-in service. Price/Quality rate is bad. NEVER CHOOS THIS HOTEL!!!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Miklós K
Reviewed 11 October 2014

The hotel is good and worth the pretty cheap price . Room service is great . Towals were replaced every day . The room was clean . Basic things are available within the room : A closet , flat TV , a chear , a table , night light near the bed. One towal was eith holes in it . Knief and forks weren't available for us . We needed to ask from the reception . In the first night we were sleeping only with a tiny blanket . We had to requst for a bigger one even though our room was a double room which means our room shiuld include a bigger/another blanket in advance .

Overall it's a nice hotel for what you're paying and it's near Laidspleen street which is one of the main streets in Amsterdam ( A lot resturants / bars are available there. 10-15 min walking and you'll find a great number of fasion stores . Tram is also available near by

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a canal View! It's a great view to wake up with in the morning . Alevator is available for disabled people.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Noam A
Reviewed 5 October 2014

I recently stayed in the Quentin Amsterdam with my husband and another couple. They sent us to a room in the main building and our friends to a room in another building around the corner. At first I wasn't happy with the room as it was very tiny, but it had a view of the canal. I thought our friends' room would be even worse but it turned out that they had the better room (two single bed pushed together). It was much more spacious than ours, so I recommend asking for two singles.
We didn't spend much time in the room so it was ok for us. Very close to restaurants and the Museumplein.It bit noisy at night but that's probably true anywhere in Amsterdam.
Would stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for two single beds. The rooms are bigger.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends