“Great location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Entrance floor
Smokers and cannabis friendly apartment
Entrance floor/door
Well equipped kitchen coffee, thea & more - Down floor
Kook your own meals
kitchen - Down floor
Street view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

derekmcca...
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Great location”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Great location for this apartment surrounded by Great bars and restaurants. It's a smoking apartment so it is basic. It was quiet considering it's surrounded by bars.the owner was very friendly and helpful he also lives next to the apartment so it feels very safe.Would stay there again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
16 Jul 2016
Hi Derk,

Thank you. I' m glad you liked the place.
You are always welcome to come back.
Michael h
“Mr ”
Reviewed 18 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

Fantastic place to stay! Been twice now only got back Thursday and is exactly what you want, nice clean apartment and they let you smoke which is a bonus :)

Management Response
19 Jun 2016
Thanks Michael,

Unfortunately I was away a week for parential duties during your stay but I hope to hit you next time. You're always welcome here!
Alex D
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Just what we wanted!!”
Reviewed 31 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

My boyfriend and I stayed at David's B&B for 4 nights in January. We visit Amsterdam regularly and try out different places everytime we go. This was a special occasion as it was a Christmas present bought for my boyfriend.

David's B&B was everything we could of hoped for. Dainty, well prepared room that is perfect for any couple of any age. We couldn't of been more happy with what we had. The room was toasty warm at all times, the shower was always hot and the service provided by David himself was impeccable. We stayed in contact from the moment I book the accomdation - to when we left. Any problems you have, David is on hand to help.

I would recommend this accomdation to anyone. I'm only 22 myself and have just sold this place to my parents. It is perfect for anyone! And location is key!

Thank you David for making our holiday magical!!!!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner

London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Location”
Reviewed 30 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

The place was absolutely brilliant, great location, was nicely cleaned with bed linen and towels provided. Both Davide and Fahria were really friendly and helpful.
For anyone looking for a place to enjoy Amsterdam I would definitely recommend this place.

My only word of warning would be if you are planning to go with 4 people the place is a little cramped - that being said the party I went with all agreed that the ease of access to everything nearby couldn't have been more ideal and even though there were 4 of us we still had an amazing stay.

Thanks Davide, would most certainly consider staying there again for a return holiday.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing